Thread: Thoughts on Promasil (Protein Powder) page

Helj is offline Junior Member

Question Thoughts on Promasil (Protein Powder)

Primal Fuel
    I was able to get this stuff at my local GNC.

I don't really consume protein powder too often, but I like it as a 2-3 times per week (max) fallback option that I leave in the office, when I am low on protein, hungry, and don't have access to other options.

It uses Stevia as a sweetener, and advertises a special protein blend which is made of:

" Egg Albumen, Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Hydrolysate, Calcium Caseinate, Beta-Alanine, Cold-Temperature Processed Micro-Filtrated Whey Protein Isolate, Ultra-Filtrated Whey Protein Concentrate, Goat Milk Protein Isolate"

It tastes pretty good, and I liked the Stevia.

I'd love to try the Primal Fuel, but it seems out of my price range.

Is this stuff good, fair, bad or ugly? Thanks!

Helj is offline Junior Member
    No responses?

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    To me it seems reasonable, thinking the issue here would tend to be dairy, but I am not an expert, and of course if you do dairy and are not bothered by it probably ok. I use Jay Robb right now, with the same basic ingredients, but it is pricey, would love to find a cheaper version. may check this one out.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day