Thread: Converted my full desk to standup desk, 10 bucks, full desk surface page

BSW
    BSW is offline Member

Smile Converted my full desk to standup desk, 10 bucks, full desk surface

Primal Fuel

Was necessitated originally by my piriformis syndrome, have gone back to it today, thought I would post picks.

Legs are simple groove design that the desk slides into. Make sure to secure desk well. Mine is also screwed to the wall via joists.

I know its ugly but my office is messy from installing alone at lunch LOL, but since I work at home I do maintain a sort of primal office, allowing me to do 5 minute workouts whenever I need to MOVE!!!

I even do dumbbell curls during conference calls
    Original wt: 375, Current, 246
    Total weight lost, 130 pounds (Took 2 years)
    Weight lost first week of low carb, 7.1 pounds
    Current: Deadlift 450, Bench 255, Squat 365, Run 4 miles daily, boxing and conditioning work
    Goals: Deadlift 502 (5 plates a side with bar), Bench 312 (3 plates/bar) squat 402 (4 plates/bar), run 10 miles, bw 200 lbs
    Cows have 4 stomachs to make grass digestible, we have one stomach to make cows digestible, and with that, neither can eat grain and become healthy!

dado Guest
    You should have some stuffed animal or flower pot to give it some life, or maybe put a live animal like a hamster

IvyBlue is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BSW View Post
    Make sure to secure desk well. Mine is also screwed to the wall via joists.
    Smart move to lag it to the wall. Stain and poly the wood if you want to pretty it up.
    Wheat is the new tobacco. Spread the word.

Unamused Mouse is offline Senior Member
    Standing all the time is going to hurt just like sitting for too long. You should give yourself the ability to switch between the two when you feel like it.

Uncephalized is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I just blocked my desk at work up on concrete blocks. Ugly, but it works.
    Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal