Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How many Brit primal/paleo's out there? page 3

oliviascotland is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I'm in Forfar, and have been Primal for a couple of months - not lost much weight, but gained in health!

And just noticed that I'm not far from you, Gingernut!

diploid is offline Member
    Hi Boneidle24seven and welcome on board, I'm in Southampton as well, on Hill Lane. Been doing primal for about 3 months just starting crossfit at NMA performance in Fareham.

Seen a couple of people on the Common with a lump hammer and a tyre. The only place I've seen that workout described is on here so there seems to be a few of us about.

As for Ray, I think in amongst the paleo, he's a bit partial to a pizza or two
    Last edited by diploid; 09-22-2011 at 02:01 AM. Reason: I can't seem to write my native language.
    Our own life is the instrument with which we experiment with the truth.

gingernut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oliviascotland View Post
    I'm in Forfar, and have been Primal for a couple of months - not lost much weight, but gained in health!

And just noticed that I'm not far from you, Gingernut!
    Oh yeah...cool! I come up to the farmers market there sometimes. I think we are pretty lucky living here, lots of good primal food around and places to get outdoors.
    Finally uncovering the real me!

My 'Serious Six' journal.

Boneidle24seven is offline Senior Member
    Hey diploid, I'm in Marchwood, right next to the forest, ideal for running around amongst the trees and throwing logs about, though you have to look hard to find a hill to run up. Not seen anyone else doing primal workouts though!

edgehill10 is offline Member
    Hi, I'm in Newark on Trent. I've been Primal for nearly 11 months, I've lost 4.5 stone and almost at goal weight. Hubby has been Primal for 9 months and has lost nearly 3 stone. So it definitely works, although it's cost a fortune in new clothes!!

Hi All,

I'm another South Londoner - Long Time Lurker, but recently started posting as I'm reinvigorating my Primalness for the 30 day challenge!

So, 2 weeks in - what's the best bits of living Primal?

P.S. I lived in Southampton for a year - in a grim student house in Shady Shirley ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Super Gaily Girl View Post
    So, 2 weeks in - what's the best bits of living Primal?

P.S. I lived in Southampton for a year - in a grim student house in Shady Shirley ;-)
    I have never been over weight but I do suffer from the dreaded 'wheat belly' which i am trying to get rid of. So being primal has made me far more active. I did find it difficult to give up the breakfast cereal but I think I'm over it now. especially as my stomach feels far more settled than it has in a long time. I just feel good that I'm taking control of my health & fitness, well I hope I am !

Shady Shirley indeed, it's not the most glamourous of places. It was my stomping ground as a child in the 70's/80's. Grew up in King Edward Avenue!

Oh and one more thing. For years I have suffered from oily skin, you know, the old teenage T-Zone problem. Well since I've been Paleo my skin has improved greatly. no more oily skin. gotta be another good reason for carrying on!

PixieKitten is offline Senior Member
    S'up! I'm from ye olde Worcester, I live about 2 miles away from where they make the sauce Been half-primal since January and never felt better!
    Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

Triker is offline Junior Member
    Yorkshire here, hi to all.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast