Thread: Canine Success! page

Shine is offline Member

In February, I got a little pug puppy. I am the only one in my household of five who eats primal. Because I am the one who feeds the dog, he really only eats meat, vegetables, and some grain-free dog food.

This morning, someone gave him the rest of their breakfast of brown sugar oatmeal and the dog wouldn't touch it! This is the dog who will eat anything--raw celery, cucumbers, carrots...I really haven't found anything he would refuse until the sugary oatmeal!

It is kinda silly how proud I am of him, lol!

FlyNavyWife is offline Senior Member

Yay! Good for your dog.

My dog loves all meats/veggies, but she won't touch mushrooms... maybe that's a good survival instinct because in the wild there are lots of poisonous ones, but she won't touch them in my kitchen either.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

Miriam Guest

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Shine you should be proud, I know I would be if my cat did the same thing, she is primal and is thriving on her raw food diet, though she sometimes gets a bit of cooked meat and she also likes scrambled eggs and often eats the greens from my veggie garden, she probably eats better than most people.