AMEN!! I SAY AMEN!! PREACH THE GOSPEL OF THE BACON!! PRAISE THE LORD!!

(jokes aside)

Hello, my name is Josh and I live in New Britain, CT, and I just recently started the primal diet. It all started when I watched the documentary Fat Head. That started most of my journey. I'm married and have a beautiful daughter about 9 months old.

Just like everyone here, lots of people would say that I'm a food evangelist, preaching the Bacon Gospel. I hardly consider myself a food evangelist, mostly because this is the only diet that seems to work for me anyway.

I also have asperger's syndrome and am very proud to represent fellow grokers who suffer from this terrible disease. (I wonder what the connection is between autism and mothers with low fat diets.)

Anywho, my sympotoms prior to starting were:
  1. Obesity
  2. High blood pressure
  3. Sleep Apnea
  4. Poor Sleep (wont go away cause I have a baby)
  5. Depression

Most of them have gone away since then, the exception of which is obesity and poor sleep. I however don't care so much about obesity than I do about apnea. Hopefully I can get off of my cpap.

Feel free to comment/post/ask questions/make me think. I love learning about food and health, and I'm always willing to change my mind (with the exception being about bacon.)