Thread: Two months in, 11 lbs down, clothes falling off page

Cin
    Cin is offline Member

Two months in, 11 lbs down, clothes falling off

Primal Fuel
    So, I started Primal July 26, along with my regular practice of Bikram hot yoga (I had been doing Bikram since April with no body changes.)

Today, Sept 20 I have...

Lost 11 lbs. This may not seem like much, but...
    Have gained a lot of muscle. Obvious tone in legs, arms and back, tummy shrinking.
    And here's the best part -- my clothes are falling off.

I am fitting into jeans I haven't worn in years -- and that I wore when I was a good 10 lbs lighter than I am now. I never realized, trully, how much more muscle weighs compared to fat.

I had to go buy new clothes for work because my office pants are way too big to fit. I almost lost one pair in a meeting!

When I started I was a size 10/11 in pants, size 12/13 in top. Large shirts were a bit too tight.

Today, I am a size 8/9 pants, 10/11 top. Large shirts are too big, but medium are still a bit too tight (large chested.)

My band size in my ba has gone down from 42 to 40, and the 40s are getting too big. Still a DDD cup, but no longer bursting out of DDD and into G.

I tried to lose this baby weight on WW for well over a year, and lost 2 measly lbs while being constantly hungry.

I am rarely hungry now.

Thanks, Mark!

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Congratulations on having so many positive things happen all at once!

primalprincess7 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    congrats that is great! very motivating and inspiring too!
    I'm too stubborn to give up so I keep on trying.

You're never going to get to the top of the stairs if you don't walk up them.