Page 51 of 81 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Groktimus Primal's Experience page 51

jfrendek is offline Senior Member

Groktimus Primal's - Multi-Topic

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Groktimus Primal's - Multi-Topic

School kids in India die after eating unbelievably crappy school lunch...

India School Lunch Deaths: 22 Children Die After Eating Meal Tainted With Insecticide

Government protected poison...

GMOs and Ag-Gag Laws: America’s Government-Protected Poison | Blogcritics

Too fat to be rescued...

Patients become too heavy for medical emergency helicopters ? RT USA

I heard from Steve Cooksey that Kerrygold Butter is no longer 100% grass fed.

If superman gets his power from a yellow sun then is it safe to assume all Kryptonians vitamin D deficient?

274/189/150

Groktimus Primal's - Typical Monsanto

Groktimus Primal's - Typical Monsanto

I just read a BBC news article stating that Monsanto was only looking to grow their non-GMO seeds in Europe yet a few weeks ago they got legislation passed making the growing of GMO seeds a local decision among member countries. They are obviously trying to wheedle their way in while saying they are not. Uniformed folks that read the headlines might be fooled but I know a lying sack of shit when I see one.

274/187/150

Groktimus Primal's - Robb Wolf / My kind of diet

Groktimus Primal's - Robb Wolf / My kind of diet

Sad news. Robb Wolf's mother just past away...

In Memoriam: Mary Sydna Wolf

My kind of diet!

Girl, 3, with rare genetic disorder speaks first words after starting diet that involves eating a kilo of CREAM CHEESE each week | Mail Online

274/190/150

Groktimus Primal's - Wait for it...

Groktimus Primal's - Wait for it...

Teens inhaling blow-gun darts - latimes.com

274/191/150

Groktimus Primal's - Eat Your Pesticide

Groktimus Primal's - Eat Your Pesticide

Momma always said to eat your pesticide...

Another win for Monsanto: US raises allowable levels of company?s pesticide in crops ? RT USA

It's also very disturbing how little news coverage these important issues get. Apparently the free press isn't so free!

274/189/150

Groktimus Primal's - How to kill a cat

Groktimus Primal's - How to kill a cat

Do you have a cat that you don't want anymore? Are you looking for an exceptionally cruel way to kill it and fuel your sadistic nature? Well then, the vegans have a solution for you. All you have to do is feed it a vegan diet. The crazy vegans think that they can rewrite Mother Nature's rules to suit their flawed ideology. Cat are carnivores. Now say it with me slowly C-A-R-N-I-V-O-R-E... and then look up the definition you dumb-ass f#$%ers.

You see humans and dogs are omnivores so with very careful food selection (or appropriate supplementation) it is possible for humans and dogs to limp along on a very less than ideal vegan diet but a true carnivore cannot even stay alive on it. There are many nutrients such as taurine that are not found in sufficient quantities in vegetation but are plentiful in meat. Humans can create taurine if necessary so this is one area where nobody notices that a human's body is being put through hell to whip up some nutrients Betty Crocker style on a vegan diet but a dead cat tells no lies and is hard to ignore!

Now if you'll excuse me I need to go throw some fish on land because I don't believe in water

Evil vegans almost kill kitten by ignoring science | The Daily Caller

274/187/150

Groktimus Primal's - Diabeetus Cure / News

Groktimus Primal's - Diabeetus Cure / News

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-23453330

Check out this article. Scientists think that increased energy expenditure in the intestines is the reason weight loss surgery results in a cure for diabetes even before much weight is lost.

Now I will tell you the truth...

The reasons that weight loss surgery "cures" diabetes is simple but the scientists would probably lose their jobs if they told you the truth. People who have had weight loss surgery eat less and spread their food over the day in many small mini-meals. They also focus on protein and tend to become ill when they eat carbohydrates. Gut bacteria changes too not to mention they generally start some sort of exercise program. People who have weight loss surgery are damn near all insulin resistant. Protein also takes more energy to digest than "carbage" does. This sounds an awful lot like Dr. Atkins accept for the expensive surgery part! Since we know that the medical industry is somehow incapable of uttering the words "Atkin's was right" we now have our answer! Just look Steve Cooksey who also almost got in trouble for telling the truth and "cured" his own diabetes.

Check out these links on different subjects too...

http://rt.com/usa/bee-pesticide-scientist-research-600/

http://rt.com/news/australian-dinosaur-park-palmer-574/

274/189/150
    Last edited by jfrendek; 07-26-2013 at 05:57 AM.

Groktimus Primal's - Interesting and funny stuff

Groktimus Primal's - Interesting and funny stuff

This made me pee myself!

Farmers Only Commercial - YouTube

Too fat to live in New Zealand?

BBC News - South African chef 'too fat' to live in New Zealand

Hunting the big game...

Researchers search for link between mammoth bones, early hunters

More FDA foolishness...

The FDA Doesn't Want Chickens To Explore The Great Outdoors : The Salt : NPR

274/190/150

Groktimus Primal's - Whoa Big!

Groktimus Primal's - Whoa Big!

Now that's a big baby with gestational diabetes to thank! The woman gave birth naturally too. Perhaps we're adapting to living on sugar

Girl weighing 13.47 lbs. is Germany

274/191/150

Groktimus Primal's - Paleo Myths & More

Groktimus Primal's - Paleo Myths & More

Check this out. Somebody went through the trouble of writing an entire book to try to debunk Paleo. It's sad but in a way it's a good sign because first they laugh, then they ridicule and eventually they pretend it's been common knowledge all along. All I can say is that the success of Paleo must be kicking the vegan's and the conventional wisdom folks really hard in the crotch. One little problem though... No matter how good your arguments may sound it doesn't change the reality that Paleo is working for so many people (including me). It's very hard to discredit results!

12 Paleo Myths Paperback – 180 Degree Health

Look at this. Someone has created a Franken burger. When will folks accept that you can't emulate real food in a lab? There are too many nutrients both known and unknown. Also anything that doesn't belong in it can be a contaminate. The ration of nutrients often has to be right too. If you do manage to create something close enough to food it's going to be less efficient than a gazing cow anyway!

First Test Tube Burger to be Served Next Week - ABC News

This was actually nice...

PMA donates salad bars to 27 schools

274/190/150

Page 51 of 81 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast