Page 45 of 77 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: Groktimus Primal's Experience page 45

BZM
    BZM is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Just want to put this out here - this is the most interesting journal thread I've read yet. Keep ranting!

jfrendek is offline Senior Member
    Thank you. Gotta be good at something even if it's ranting!

Groktimus Primal's - Too obese to go deux

Groktimus Primal's - Too obese to go deux

Have you ever wondered...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

274/192/150

Groktimus Primal's - MCT's / McDonald's

I'm trying a new experiment to burn fat and boost keytones while hopefully bringing me a little more energy. I added coconut oil to my diet and now some Medium Chain Triglycerides to see what happens.

McDonald's has a new horror in Japan...

McDonald

274/190/150

BZM
    Quote Originally Posted by jfrendek View Post

I'm trying a new experiment to burn fat and boost keytones while hopefully bringing me a little more energy. I added coconut oil to my diet and now some Medium Chain Triglycerides to see what happens.
    You'll like it. I didn't think I'd like the taste, but I do...I relish the coconut oil I put in the bowl with my poached eggs. Yum.

McDonald's has a new horror in Japan...

McDonald

274/190/150
    I've seen quotes about the rising level of heart problems in Japan and the expanding waistlines there, too. Too bad the pursuit of money lets such things become available.

--
    "If people were as cavalier in giving financial advice as they are nutrition advice they would likely get a Primal Knuckle Sandwich.

Steve"

Groktimus Primal's - 3 Key Discoveries / Monsanto's Dirty Dozen

I think I've found the secret to good health and weight control. It only took me 46 years!

1. Low Carb (yes Atkin's was right)
    2. Paleo (this provides the rest of the lifestyle)
    3. Coconut Oil (it seems to drive weight loss and sure up most pesky health problems)

Now if I could just find something magical to build muscle!

Also check out Monsanto's Dirty Dozen...

Monsanto

274/190/150

BZM
    Quote Originally Posted by jfrendek View Post

I think I've found the secret to good health and weight control. It only took me 46 years!
    Is there nothing in the Western world to compete with coconut oil? I'm not knocking it, I love it; but how did the non-Polynesian/Asian people ever thrive without it?
    Now if I could just find something magical to build muscle!
    Nothing magical, sorry. Squats, pull-ups/chin-ups, military press (handstand pushups), pushups.

All this Monsanto hideousness is making me feel ill...my dear old Dad always says to watch out for the big corporations. He never specifies which. I see he's right - power leads to a desire for more power, money leads to a desire for more money. A corporation is not human but enjoys human rights in the legal sense. Its inhumanity leads to immoral (or more accurately "amoral") acts.

--
    "If people were as cavalier in giving financial advice as they are nutrition advice they would likely get a Primal Knuckle Sandwich.

Steve"

Groktimus Primal's - Alzheimer's Book Review

Groktimus Primal's - Alzheimer's Book Review

I have been reading the book "Alzheimer's What If There Was A Cure?" I started reading the book for many reasons. I believe my mom had it before she passed away though it was never formally diagnosed. According to my 23andMe genetic profile I am at risk. I also wanted to learn about coconut oil and of course I wanted to hear about a medical miracle.

I got even more than I bargained for. I learned that most of medical world turned their back's on using Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) which works better than any drug the medical world has come up with just like they turned their backs on the low carb diet which is also better than anything conventional medicine has produced. Once again it seems that unless it's something the medical world can make a killing on they could care less about finding any practical solutions to societies health problems. This is where capitalism really shines like a turd.

I highly recommend the book. Even if you don't think you have any need for Alzheimer's knowledge you soon learn that it is likely all tied together like Paleo is when it comes to fixing autoimmune diseases. I learned that MCTs are pretty much never stored as fat and cause the body to produce more ketones. It turns out that MCTs may be a low carb dieter's greatest supplement.

274/190/150
    Last edited by jfrendek; 05-29-2013 at 06:21 AM.

ldygeko is offline Member
    About 20 years ago, I worked with a lady whose family had lived across the street from a Monsanto plant for many years - during the growing years of her 3 daughters. That poor family of 5 people EACH had TWO cases of primary cancer at different times in their lives. I'm talking each one had something different - one had brain, another stomach, a third leukemia, another bone cancer, on and on. Her youngest lost a leg at the tender age of 17.

There were so many instances of spilled chemicals around that plant. Birds in the area would just fall out of the sky, dead before they hit the ground. Another lady I knew was a pipefitter for the plant, and she had 5 miscarriages. Anecdotally, it seemed that many of the women who worked there suffered a high number of miscarriages.

Eventually, the pipefitter quit her $30/hr job and a year later was finally able to carry a baby to term. The family of 5 finally moved away, had to abandon their house because no one wanted to buy a house across the street from a Monsanto plant.

What is happening right now with our government and Monsanto makes me sick. Thank you for sharing the articles. I hate to see what things are going to be like 20 years from now.
    Lady Gecko, a.k.a. Theresa.

Page 45 of 77 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast