Page 39 of 85 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Groktimus Primal's Experience page 39

jfrendek is offline Senior Member

Groktimus Primal's - Quick Reference Guide

Primal Fuel
    Groktimus Primal's - Quick Reference Guide

In my last order I received a wallet size pamphlet that was a quick reference guide to the Primal Blueprint. It's such cool simple little low cost tool I though it was great. Hopefully they'll send out a lot of these or make it downloadable!

274/194/150

Groktimus Primal's - Evil Legumes

Groktimus Primal's - Evil Legumes

I'm finally at the point where I am adding back the one food I truly miss which is peanuts / peanut butter. I don't really care for almonds and I'm pretty sure they contribute to my headaches. I like macadamia nuts but it will be nice to eat something much cheaper and different for a change. Brazil nuts are a favorite too but they are also somewhat rare and pricey. The grains I don't miss and they are never coming back I will have to start measuring the quantity I eat because they are addictive and the carb/calorie profile is so-so. Hopefully I won't be cast down into the pit a Primal darkness!

274/195/150

Of Men & Superheroes

Of Men & Superheroes

Seinfeld pointed out that every guy wants to be Superman and it's certainly true. Now that I'm older I really see what takes courage. It's not being Superman. Simply getting out of bed every morning and facing one's imperfect self, life and regular job is what takes courage. Over the long hall, that actually makes being an invulnerable
    superhero with a meaningful career look easy. A friend once pointed out to me that doing the right thing is often easy but determining what the right thing is can be damn near impossible!

275/195/150

Last edited by jfrendek; 03-01-2013 at 06:43 AM.

Groktimus Primal's - Tapatalk!

Groktimus Primal's - Tapatalk!

I just noticed the Primal Blueprint Forum is now a Tapatalk compatible forum! This is fantastic. If you have a smartphone I recommend you download Tapatalk and check it out. It really makes using the forum practical on a smartphone. Robb Wolf has had compatibility with his forum for a long time now.

274/194/150

Groktimus Primal's - Virginia Peanuts

Groktimus Primal's - Virginia Peanuts

My name is Jim and I'm addicted to peanuts I know they're not Primal chow but the one food I banished that I am adding back is peanuts. I recently discovered Virginia Peanuts. These suckers are big and tasty. Now I just have to measure my intake so as not to let my love of the legume force me to banish them again. Every day dry roasted peanuts are good but I do think everyone who chooses to eat them should try out the Virginia nuts. They are more expensive but they aren't nearly so as compared to macadamia nuts or even the ever price inflating almond.

274/194/150

Groktimus Primal's - CPR

Groktimus Primal's - CPR

By now everyone has probably heard about the nurse who did not preform CPR on a dying woman in an assisted living complex. Her boss actually told her not too. This is what society is coming to. People are too afraid of being sued and have too little regard for their fellow man to take action. This is what happens when we all abandon the tribe and go off and do our own thing almost completely disconnected from others and the earth. I think religion is a bunch of made up fairy tales but at least it sometimes brings people together or at least instills sufficient guilt that we can't just sit back and watch someone die!

274/193/150

Groktimus Primal's - Disruption

Groktimus Primal's - Disruption

Human beings seem to thrive on disruption. There is so much disruption I can't even write a decent post!

274/194/150

Groktimus Primal's - The Great Machine

Groktimus Primal's - The Great Machine

Another nasty semi-blizzard here in Massachusetts. Any caveman without brain damage would have enough sense to stay in the cave. Unfortunately in today's world the great meat grinding machine that is driven by greed cannot be stopped from grinding us up and spitting out money for our masters. Feel the gears as they rend your flesh...

274/194/150

Groktimus Primal's - Sedgwick Maine

Groktimus Primal's - Sedgwick Maine

No one seems to know if the law is enforceable but Sedgwick Maine got it right...

Sedgwick, Maine has done what no other town in the United States has done. The town unanimously passed an ordinance giving its citizens the right to produce, process, sell, purchase, and consume local foods of their choosing. This includes raw milk, locally slaughtered meats, and just about anything else you can imagine. Its also a decided bucking of state and federal laws.

http://www.foodrenegade.com/maine-town-declares-food-sovereignty/

It's befitting that it's Mark's original home state!

274/195/150

Groktimus Primal's - Dreaded Time

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Groktimus Primal's - Dreaded Time

The dreaded time has come. I need to cut back on the food intake. The trend is starting to show that I'm gaining weight. Low Carb Paleo has done a lot for me but unfortunately calories do hold some significance. Now that I have made up my mind and planned how to reduce my daily calories I feel better. It will be much easier to do now that the idea and method are firmly implanted in my mind. It makes me have a somewhat angry passion to implement it. I would be a prime candidate for a real eating disorder if I weren't such a pig!

274/195/150

Page 39 of 85 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast