Page 33 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Thread: Groktimus Primal's Experience page 33

jfrendek is offline Senior Member

Fitbit Info

Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by bluechip View Post
    Hey, I have the fitbit one and I love it! Have you compared the Fitbit One to Fitbit Ultra? My better half is getting me the scale for x-mas so I'm looking forward to that for the first of the year. Do you track the data or do periodic reviews? I am curious as I've only had mine for about a month.
    I upgraded from the Ultra to the One. The only real difference is the Bluetooth and a much sleeker design. I liked the Fitbit enough to want to upgrade even though it wasn't really necessary. I look over the data but the only thing I really track to death is my weight, every day with many tools. I love the Aria scale. It's about time consumer technology finally came to scales. Now if they could just get them a tad more accurate it would be perfect. Digital scales aren't too bad anymore but they are still no where near as stable as a Doctor's scale.

bluechip is offline Member
    Gotcha, I normally check weight first thing in the morning to keep consistent. Do you see a lot of fluctuation throughout the day?
    Regards,
    ~ Chris

Weight Fluctuations

Quote Originally Posted by bluechip View Post
    Gotcha, I normally check weight first thing in the morning to keep consistent. Do you see a lot of fluctuation throughout the day?
    I do the same. I never weigh more than the one time first thing in the morning. Many years ago I learned that the results are meaningless (except over a long period of time) if you don't do that consistently.

Groktimus Primal's - The Human Food Project

Groktimus Primal's - The Human Food Project

They have discovered that Spider Monkeys eat until they reach a certain protein threshold. Too many calories with too little protein content make them over eat. I think I this may be a very simple but key observation!

Do spider monkeys hold the key to why we get fat? - Human Food Project

274/194/150

Groktimus Primal's - GoLite

Groktimus Primal's - GoLite

I'm excited because I just received my Philips GoLite. I have been dying to try one ever since Mark wrote about them. I tried it once but it usually takes about a week for most people to experience any positive mood or alertness changes. I'll post more if it works for me or my girlfriend. It throws off a really mean cool light though!

274/193/150

Groktimus Primal's - Obesity caused by gut bacteria

Groktimus Primal's - Obesity caused by gut bacteria

The Chinese have isolated a bacteria that causes people to become obese and it can be killed off!

Landmark Chinese study: Intestinal bacteria control obesity | The Daily Caller

274/193/150

Groktimus Primal's -23 and Me

Groktimus Primal's -23 and Me

Well I did it. I ordered the kit that Mark just wrote about for $99. I know it's not magic but I suspect that it will be a better value than most of my medical care has been and that certainly cost significantly more!

274/193/150

Groktimus Primal's - Buzz Off

Groktimus Primal's - Buzz Off

The only thing I really want for Christmas is a little Primal peace and quiet! Who's with me?

274/193/150

Groktimus Primal's - Migraines

Groktimus Primal's - Migraines

I'd be in pretty good shape if I could shake these nearly constant headaches. My appetite is under better control than ever before and my workouts are short and simple. My body is responding but living in pain really sucks. I have tried logging my food but it certainly does not seem to be overly food dependent. The medical industry never got me anywhere accept major bills and tests which led no where. So I shall take the good with the bad and make haste while the sun shines!

274/194/150

Groktimus Primal's - Hammer Time

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Groktimus Primal's - Hammer Time

I just bought a rubber mallet so I can tap my skull during bad headaches and distract myself from the pain without injury!

274/196/150

Page 33 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast