Page 27 of 76 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Groktimus Primal's Experience page 27

jfrendek is offline Senior Member

Groktimus Primal's - Corn Syrup not responsible for obesity

Shop Now
    Groktimus Primal's - Corn Syrup not responsible for obesity

So the scientists say in the latest news. I wonder who funded that "research"? They say it's the same as sugar which we all know is the greatest thing since sliced bread which just happens to be the worst thing that ever happened to mankind!

I suppose it is fair to say the HFCS is not solely responsible for obesity but I have no doubt it is a large contributing factor. Like Mark says, the scariest realization is that we are all on our own! As long as people only care about money and power, science and the media will provide negative value.

274/198/150

Groktimus Primal's - GMO Tumors

Groktimus Primal's - GMO Tumors

Low and behold science has come to a conclusion that the food industry doesn't like so they are instantly working on discrediting it and burring it. GMO herbicide resistant corn with traces of the herbicide on it causes rats to have a shorter life span and an increased amount of tumors. Naturally this study used the wrong kind of rats and was not spelled out clearly enough with all the caveats for the food industry. Don't worry Monsanto will help you determine the truth. You can trust them to set you straight

274/198/150

Groktimus Primal's - Chocolate is addictive

Groktimus Primal's - Chocolate is addictive

Today the science news says that they have discovered that in obese people chocolate stimulates the same brain region/chemicals as opium. Should we add this to the "no shit" files? Who knows maybe someday they will discover that "carbs make people fat"? I doubt it though because with such overwhelming evidence it would be impossible to see the forest through the trees!

We can all just sit back and die while the "experts" spend millions of wasted dollars researching the obvious and ignoring any results that big money finds inconvenient or we can just take a look around at the obvious.

Maybe Al Gore has one more "Inconvenient Truth" movie in him?

274/198/150

Groktimus Primal's - Paleo Certification

Groktimus Primal's - Paleo Certification

It sounds like Robb Wolf may be close to getting some sort of Paleo Certification / CEUs ready for those who interested and able. I'd certainly like to at least audit the classes.

274/198/150

Groktimus Primal's - Carb Agnostic

Groktimus Primal's - Carb Agnostic

I read from Jimmy Moore's blog that he has encountered a knew term. People are sometimes identifying themselves as "carb agnostic" when they don't want to be associated with the low carb side of things. I suggest maybe they call themselves "gravity tolerant" because if not today then as they age they will need to defy gravity as their fat sickly asses sag toward the ground. Let's call it what it is folks... "Carb atheism" now draw the pentagram on the floor and start downing the marshmallow peeps!

274/196/150

Groktimus Primal's - Chop your balls off

Groktimus Primal's - Chop your balls off

Do all you males out there want to live longer? Sure you do! There's just this one little catch, you have to chop your balls off. Yep, apparently eunuchs live longer (if you want to call that living). All those male hormones that make life grand aren't good for our longevity. Talk about Mother Nature being cruel! It's like some horror movie where someone makes a deal with the devil to live forever and the devil agrees but forgets to mention the price will be eternal agony

274/198/150

Groktimus Primal's - A simple life

Groktimus Primal's - A simple life

I'm almost ready for Gilligan's Island. Everyday I live makes me one step closer to realizing the ultimate pleasant life would be almost the simplest possible life. I'd hate to give up indoor plumbing and electricity but if I thought I could survive and never have to care about what time it was or what I'm suppose to be doing now it might just be worth it. The day's activities would be simple, obvious and provide direct benefit. The life we live today is like living in someone else's petri dish. Mainly it's an experiment that tends to benefit others more than yourself unless you are in the top 5% of the populous.

274/197/150

Groktimus Primal's - Fighting through the stupidity

Groktimus Primal's - Fighting through the stupidity

We fought our way through another week of stupidity and I mean stupidity. I'm not going to go into detail and turn this into a full fledged bitch session. I'm sure you have your own very person stupidity to deal with. This makes me think how wonderful it would be if one did not have to wait until the weekend. If all days were more or less equal and not overly unpleasant. In fact I'd love to not even have names or consciousness of the different days of the week and let's throw out all the clocks while we're at it too.

274/199/150

Groktimus Primal's - Android Tip

Groktimus Primal's - Android Tip

I discovered an eminently useful android app this weekend. It's called Track This For Me and it has a website component at trackthisfor.me. It lets you track anything. I use if for weight but it's the most convenient well thought out tracker I've ever seen. You can add a tracker for anything on the fly and it's not done yet. I say when it gets the ability to import/export data it will change the way we work. So far it's beta and it's free.

274/199/150

Groktimus Primal's - GM Cows

Groktimus Primal's - GM Cows

Here is the latest disgusting "blasphemy". Science has genetically modified cows to produce milk lacking one of constituents of whey protein to cut down on allergic reactions. It certainly sounds good on the surface but these people have no idea what they are mucking around with. It's also amazing the lengths folks will go to just to be able to ingest (and more importantly sell) a product that we were not designed to consume. Doesn't anyone think that an allergy might be mother natures warning shot? Is it necessary that we drop dead ten minutes after consuming a product in order to conclude that it is not our ideal food source? I can tell you the minute my body stops getting along with a product it is going to be removed from my diet and I will certainly not be adding back any bastardized versions. I have family members that take a few Zantacs before they eat because they know they are eating food that will make them sick but they don't want to give up the food! Sooner or later your body will stop playing mister nice guy and the piper will collect his pay.

274/197/150

Page 27 of 76 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast