Page 26 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Thread: Groktimus Primal's Experience page 26

jfrendek is offline Senior Member

Groktimus Primal's - Coconut oil and tooth decay

Groktimus Primal's - Coconut oil and tooth decay

Surprise, surprise, they are finding out that foods like coconut oil have benefits! I wonder what tipped them off? Of course they're not entirely sure why it helps prevent tooth decay. Even when science finally determines that something works they never seem to really know why.

When you were a child did you ever have your parents tell you to do something and when you asked why you should do it they answered, "because I said so"? That's because parents usually know best and children aren't always able to understand the reasons behind their parents instructions until they are older. Either that or your parents just didn't want to bother with you!

When it comes to understanding our own needs we are all children and the only reason you really need to eat a traditional diet is... "because Mother Nature told you too". You are not capable of fully reasoning why!

274/200/150

Groktimus Primal's - Corn Info Graphic

Groktimus Primal's - Corn Info graphic

From Jimmy Moore...

Big Bad Corn Infographic Jimmy Moore's Livin' La Vida Low Carb Blog

274/198/150

Groktimus Primal's - So far removed

Groktimus Primal's - So far removed

I realize that no man is an island and it's good and necessary that we are all replaceable but I think I've figured out what's wrong mentally with most of us. Perhaps Mark will address this in his new book when it comes out but I believe that once we have diet, exercise and sleep pretty well dialed in there is still something missing. A hollowness to life if you will, that eats away at us along with father time.

It seems to me what we are left lacking is drive and passion. I mean is an ear of corn (no matter how healthy) but a husk if it is not going to be improperly fed to our favorite herbivore? 99% percent of our jobs are meaningless outside our falsely created "Matrix like" existence. Unless you believe in the butterfly effect I know I could drop dead tomorrow and nothing much would really be lost. Health is hard enough to achieve when you're going it a lone in this world but try finding satisfaction too. That elusive reason to get out of bed everyday without having to use a crowbar to pry yourself off the sheets so you can go to work at your mundane fruitless job.

Unfortunately most anything that is truly worthwhile that could put a spark of life in someone is not profitable and most of our time, energy and money gets siphoned off before we could ever do anything worthwhile provided we even have some idea of what that would be.

I would like to help other obese people free themselves from the shackles but I would have to hit the lottery before doing that full time would be practical! Friends and family and perhaps love for ones self provides some motivation but I think a man does need work but it's only a positive mentally if it's truly fulfilling.

274/198/150

Groktimus Primal's - It's time for MDA to evolve!

Groktimus Primal's - It's time for MDA to evolve!

I love all the work that Mark and Company have been doing but I think there are some opportunities that are being overlooked.

It's great that his books are often available in electronic format. That is a must these days but...

Thinks like the N=1 Journal. As much as I wanted to buy it to support Mark and play with more Primal stuff I realized I would never, ever use a physical journal again. I have an Android phone glued to me that contains my life. Why would I want anything other than a reusable app? Iphone is the present and Android is the future. Paper however is dead and should remain as such!

Next the MDA forum. It's great stuff but they need to employ Tapatalk or some other app that makes mobile access better. Mobile is the present and the future. Robb Wolf's forum works great with Tapatalk. We try to be hunter gatherers not squatters in front of a desktop computer.

Next the forum could be used for better advertising. I likes Mark's products and I'm glad he isn't selling the Thigh Master or some such crap but if an advertiser is willing and Mark feels the product has sufficient merit it could turn him a profit while doing us a service.

Mark has stated that he considers his company to be "an information company". Even a Primal company must evolve. I'm sure his value is such that it will continue to do well anyway but why not make it even better!

274/202/150

Groktimus Primal's - What can Robb Wolf do for you?

Groktimus Primal's - What can Robb Wolf do for you?

Robb Wolf's latest blog post and email bears thinking about. He ask what he can do for his followers in the Paleo community. Quite honestly I had a hard time thinking of something that Robb wasn't already doing not to mention doing it better than I would have thought possible.

Ultimately I came to the conclusion that he must find a way into the limelight. Another best seller might help launch him but however we do it... Sooner or later we need an attention getting, intelligent, well spoken person to be that guy on TV all the time. It will attract more attackers for sure but it will also boost the speed of the grassroots movement many fold. The world may never be ready for the "tin foil hat club" but sooner or later it's got to be done and sooner is most likely better.

Now you think up something good and let him know. Don't forget to thank him for all that he is already doing!

Tell us what you need

274/198/150

Groktimus Primal's - Sunbathing for TB

Groktimus Primal's - Sunbathing for TB

As it turns out, vitamin D has been long recognized (although poorly understood) for it's ability to fight infection. Sunbathing was prescribed to fight TB before antibiotics became the medical magic bullet for every infection. It's sad how knowledge is pretty much lost and forgotten when something "better" comes along. If I had TB I would want the antibiotics but I think it might also be prudent to take some vitamin D and perhaps get some sun and that is something one would never think to do without inside knowledge.

Also a little pre/probiotics after the infection might be a good thought but I bet your doctor would never tell you that either! If someone that highly trained (and paid) does not know more than I do it is truly a sad state of affairs.

277/199/150

Groktimus Primal's - Check out NuSi

Groktimus Primal's - Check out NuSi

Take a look at the post from Robb Wolf and click on the PDF. It's worth your time. Real food and real science together at last.

NuSi-The Nutritional Science Initiave

274/197/150

Groktimus Primal's - Eat at Denny's

Groktimus Primal's - Eat at Denny's

Dine Out At Denny's In September and Help End Childhood Hunger - PR Newswire - The Sacramento Bee

Isn't that just dandy? I see the people that help you flush your health down the toilet are really wonderful folks in disguise! They're out to end childhood hunger

274/198/150

Groktimus Primal's - New Fitbit Gadgets

Groktimus Primal's - New Fitbit Gadgets

It's pretty cool. Fitbit has some new gadgetry. Take a look at Fitbit.com!

274/199/150

Groktimus Primal's - Men & women see differently

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Groktimus Primal's - Men & women see differently

Women see work that needs to be done and men see the TV, at least that's what I always thought. Science has discovered that woman see better color and details for gathering they presume whereas men are better with tracking motion for hunting they presume. Who knew?

274/202/150

Page 26 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast