Page 25 of 71 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Groktimus Primal's Experience page 25

jfrendek is offline Senior Member

Groktimus Primal's - Natural GMO?

Shop Now
    Groktimus Primal's - Natural GMO?

According to a post by the Human Food Project that Mark told us about in one of his blog posts it has been discovered that by transplanting bacteria and fungus from seeds that manage to grow around geothermal springs they could make the plants drought resistant. They also say this more or less results in gene swapping which is the heart of the GMO battle. Perhaps this falls in between true GMO by science and hybridization?

I don't know but I do agree with them that it appears to be a good thing but then again who really knows?

274/202/150

Groktimus Primal's - Michael Eades Blog

Groktimus Primal's - Michael Eades Blog

Michael Eades has posted the results of semi-low carb study on his blog. The Doctor does not post a lot but what he does post is some of the best content available on the internet so go check him out...

The Blog of Michael R. Eades, M.D. Can your food make you fit?

274/201/150

Groktimus Primal's - Colloidal Silver II

Groktimus Primal's - Colloidal Silver II

Some time ago I wrote that I was ingesting and huffing colloidal silver via a sinus vaporizer. I believe this has helped my headaches substantially. I estimate it provides 75% relief from my debilitating headaches. Today is the only day out of the past two weeks I have had a headache of a debilitating level. For a while I was having them about 3 times a week plus additional pain in between but just at lower level. So at the risk of turning into a Smurf I highly recommend this stuff. It definitely seems more effective than the BS medical care available.

274/200/150

Groktimus Primal's - Do you Grok to the fullest?

Groktimus Primal's - Do you Grok to the fullest?

Sorry I couldn't resist that one. While waiting for Mark's next book to come out I decided to read Robert Heinlein's book titled a "Stranger in a strange land". Many of you know this is partially where the term Grok came from. It was basically Martian for understanding something so completely that it becomes a part of you. The book is quite odd and brilliant at times. I recommend it if you have the time and the love of Sci-Fi and want to see "Grok" in a different light!

274/201/150

Groktimus Primal's - The missing piece

Groktimus Primal's - The missing piece

Even Dr. Stephen Phinney doesn't buy into it but I'm convinced that the missing piece for paleo low carbers is eating one meal per day within a one hour time frame. This of course is only necessary for us "poor losers". Even if you are not super strict you get to be really satisfied once per day and you do not get unacceptably hungry once you are acclimated to it (and you stay mainly in ketosis). When your body goes 23 hours running itself down like a battery you spend far more time in burn mode.

I have been doing this for years now and I have not wasted my muscles and I was never that muscular to begin with. I think it's a lot like telling people that saturated fat is a good thing to be eating. It's a monumental mental hurdle that sounds more insane to people than giving up grain. Once again I believe some of this is due to big money pushing the idea of eating more (preferably addictive) food more frequently.

This is known as Daily Fasting! (not Dumb F**k)

274/198/150

Groktimus Primal's - Carbs in space!

Groktimus Primal's - Carbs in space!

It sounds like Sci-Fi movie. They claim they have found sugar molecules around a star. I blame the food industry. Apparently they find the need to add sugar to everything even before life begins!

Sugar Molecules Discovered Around Sun-Like Star | Search for Life & Alien Planets | Space.com

274/199/150

Groktimus Primal's - Exploring the cave

Groktimus Primal's - Exploring the cave

What do you say to someone who was up all night in the john "preparing" for their colonoscopy? Why "Grok On" of course!

274/198/150

Groktimus Primal's - School Lunches

Groktimus Primal's - School Lunches

We might as well send the kids to school with a pack of Lifesavers. You have to read Richard Nikoley's blog over at freetheanimal.com regarding school lunch. With this kind of stupidity I have no idea why we bother to teach children anything. I mean if we are at the point where we can't even handle feeding them then perhaps we should have them working in fields and on farms to learn how to feed themselves!

Problem: School Lunches Are Complete Crap; Solution: Let's Starve The Kids | Free The Animal

274/199/150

Groktimus Primal's - Farm to Consumer

Groktimus Primal's - Farm to Consumer

Please check out Robb Wolf's post and help with the legal defense fund if you can. The food Nazi's are apparently getting concerned that we are not going buy their corn fed horse shit anymore!

Help protect our right to clean, safe food - Farm-to-consumer Legal Defense Fund

274/199/150

Groktimus Primal's - Michael Clarke Duncan has passed on

Groktimus Primal's - Michael Clarke Duncan has passed on

At age 54 Michael Clarke Duncan was in the hospital for a heart attack and passed away. He played a lot of great roles but I liked him as the arch villain Kingpin from the comic world. His physicality, presence and voice were all larger than life and he seemed to be a gentle giant. Whenever he was onscreen people would immediately start paying attention. It caught my attention that he had been a vegetarian for years in order to improve his health. I might not agree with his choice but I am not going to blame his death on it either. That would be a meaningless wild guess and in poor taste. It seems so many folks are dying one after the other of late.

274/200/150

Page 25 of 71 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast