Page 20 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Thread: Groktimus Primal's Experience page 20

jfrendek is offline Senior Member

Groktimus Primal's - TalkToTheManager.com

Primal Fuel
    Groktimus Primal's - TalkToTheManager.com

I recently heard about this new service called Talk To The Manager. Essentially it reaches new heights of laziness by allowing people to complain to the manger of a restaurant from their cell phones without so much as getting off their duff. It could be useful and it sounds good on the surface but I believe that if complaining is made too easy and convenient it will easily turn into needless whining. It's also much easier to complain initially when you don't have to confront someone. I know I only complain when I feel something was way out of whack. Quite often I quietly vote with my dollars by just going elsewhere in the future although I suppose this needlessly cheats a business out of future business if you don't give them a chance to possibly correct something you don't like. We'll see if this service even catches on but it does sound like something a big faceless chain restaurant would do.

274/203/150

Groktimus Primal's - Milk Fats

Groktimus Primal's - Milk Fats

A news article says they've found evidence that milk fats alter gut bacteria in a harmful way leading to disease. I'm sure the "Got Milk" people are already doing damage control and will soon be on the offensive. Meanwhile all we can say is thank you Dr. Cordain... Thank you for being right again!

BBC News - Milk fats may alter gut bacteria causing bowel diseases

274/201/150

Groktimus Primal's - Raspberry Beaver Anal Glands

Groktimus Primal's - Raspberry Beaver Anal Glands

This truly illustrates how disgusting and dangerous our "better" living through food chemistry has become. Check out this food additive graphic over at Naturally Engineered....

The Truth About Food Additives – Infographic | Naturally Engineered

The food industry will feed us are own shit if we let them.

274/203/150

Groktimus Primal's - Enriched vs. Fortified

Groktimus Primal's - Enriched vs. Fortified

Have you ever wondered what the difference is between enriched and fortified foods? Enriched is when they add back a nutrient that was lost in the processing. Fortified is when they add a nutrient not originally found in the food. Bread is enriched with B vitamins and milk is fortified with vitamin D for example.

274/203/150

Groktimus Primal's - Exploding Corn

Groktimus Primal's - Exploding Corn

Walmart is going to be selling Monsanto's GMO Corn direct to consumers this summer. The corn has been modified to make the stomachs of insects explode upon ingestion. They claim that the compound breaks down before it will cause harm to the humans who eat it but tests have show it does show up in the human body. I don't image they will even be honest enough to label it as such. The press who is no doubt "bought and paid for" are writing it up as a good thing. I like cheap (non-bug infested) food too but I do not believe that this (along with many GMOs) have been adequately test. I don't know if it's even possible to adequately test bastardizing nature. One thing certain is that if does cause trouble we will all be screwed before they are forced to admit (let alone pay for) their mistake. It must be the money driving all the decisions because I don't see how anyone could have that much faith left in science.

Here is one of the "Pro" articles...

WalMart Dares to Defy's Anti-Biotechnology Extremists

274/202/150

Groktimus Primal's - Healthiest Meal Ever

Groktimus Primal's - Healthiest Meal Ever

Here is an article the purports to show the healthiest meal ever...

Healthiest meal ever: After editing thousands of claims, scientists serve up a superdish | Mail Online

Maybe according to conventional wisdom. I'm calling BS and I proclaim that Mark has probably had more nutritious bowel movements

274/204/150

Groktimus Primal's - Potty Diagnosis

Groktimus Primal's - Potty Diagnosis

It appears science is on the verge of potentially diagnosing what's wrong with you by spiking your yogurt and seeing what color you poop...

Looking in the toilet works too: scientists create yoghurt that changes color of poop to diagnose disease | barfblog

E. Coli is first on the list but someday you may be able to poop the rainbow of illnesses!

274/203/150

Groktimus Primal's - Bulking Agents

Groktimus Primal's - Bulking Agents

You know what really frosts my shorts? Companies adding dextrose as a "bulking" agent to my packets of artificial sweeter. As if it's not bad enough to occasionally use an artificial sweetener they have to outright poison it with the very sugar I'm trying to avoid. Couldn't they dehydrate some feces or something to make it a little healthier? These dickhead food companies answer every question and every issue with sugar, sugar and more sugar. Not only is sugar cheap and unhealthy but I think they know just how addictive it is so they are keeping it in every food product period. As much as I hate the government I might just like to see a little education and legislation. Maybe a decent compay will champion us and win our business. I know there are products out there but they are far from ubiquitous.

274/202/150

Groktimus Primal's - Fossilized Turtle Sex

Groktimus Primal's - Fossilized Turtle Sex

Two turtle fossils were found in Germany foissilized while they were trying to get a little farfegnugen!

Coitus interruptus: Ancient turtle sex fossilized | Fox News

How can you top that?

274/202/150

Groktimus Primal's - This is why we need Doctors?

Groktimus Primal's - This is why we need Doctors?

A news article today says that under new guidelines from the AMA Doctor's should screen patients for obesity. Wow, does that mean they are going to actually have their eyes open during the exam? I'll bet fat patients will be so surprised to hear they are fat considering there is such a shortage of mirrors and ridicule in this country.

Once they have scientifically determined a patient is the size of a Brontosaurus then they are suppose to refer them to a program of diet and exercise. I image that will be a wonderful grain based, high carb diet that will work wonders for them and we all know how effective exercise is at making the weight just fall off ones body!

Maybe we need to find a way to extend life span to hundreds of years so that we can give the medical profession adequate time to do more than state the obvious and prescribe a treatment that causes additional harm?

Panel: Doctors should screen patients for obesity | Fox News

274/202/150

Page 20 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast