Thread: Body sculpting on a primal diet page

seaweed is offline Senior Member

Body sculpting on a primal diet

Hi I was wondering if it is possible to body sculpt on a primal diet. It is something I have always wanted to do so I have been looking into it. The recommended diet for the shredding phase is just starch and more starch and no fat which I am not prepared to do to myself.

Fatkid is offline Senior Member
    Can you be a little more specific on what EXACTLY you mean by 'body sculpting'?... I mean in all seriousness you could body sculpt on a twinkie diet...or the McDonald's diet... it just depends on what shape you're looking to sculpt...

js290 is offline Senior Member

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    there's something here which i found with a quick google so hopefully it is an ok link.
    1 to 1 Fitness Studio - Body Sculpting
    i do realise you can body sculpt on a twinkie diet but i am not really wanting the lasting or immediate effects of a twinkie diet. so i guess what i was asking is if anyone has done it primal.

js290 pretty cool urls.

yodiewan is online now Senior Member
    A lot of us here (myself included) use the Leangains (Intermittent fasting diet for fat loss, muscle gain and health) method. It does involve pretty heavy starch consumption post-workout, but other than that meal, you can eat Primal-style. Of course it's not the only way, but it does work. The Primal Blueprint as laid out by Mark will work for building a nice lean physique. Something like Leangains is more appropriate for those who are already lean but are looking to lean out and/or build muscle further. It all depends on where you are now and what your goals are.

IcarianVX is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    Hi I was wondering if it is possible to body sculpt on a primal diet. It is something I have always wanted to do so I have been looking into it. The recommended diet for the shredding phase is just starch and more starch and no fat which I am not prepared to do to myself.
    The starch and more starch thing is for getting incredibly shredded pre-contest, along with sodium loading and depletion.
    As yodiewan said, look into LeanGains and IF. You will eat starchy carbs, but only PWO usually and it does "sculpt" your physique.
    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.