Thread: Sturgis South Dakota page

winencandy is offline Senior Member

Sturgis South Dakota

Shop Now
    I know it's not "primal" (but she will be raw fed) and I don't normally do this, but it's from a very good friend of mine:

"We have a sweet little Doxie named Lucy who is waiting to be transported from the west coast (Oregon) to the east coast (North Carolina). So far we have all legs filled EXCEPT for the night of the 27 of September. She needs an overnight with a kind person in or around Sturgis South Dakota who will deliver her to the Pilots for Paws pilot on the 28 to continue her journey. Facebook is a very big place with thousands and thousands of humans who love dogs. Surely there is someone who could open their heart to this little dog for one night. PLEASE SHARE and contact me if you can. forloveofdogs@gmail.com or 312 259 5305. Just one night away from her forever home!!!!

But for a nail the shoe was lost
    But for the shoe a horse was lost
    But for the horse the kingdom was lost

We JUST need that damn nail!!"

Can anyone help???
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    where is Pilots forPaws?

it's an organization that volunteers to fly rescue dogs to new homes.
    I imagine they will be at the airport?
    I can find out for sure.
    Why? Do you live near there? Or do you know someone who could help???
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

They will be at Sturgis Municipal, four miles east of town. Normally, once arrangements are made, the pilot would call when he arrived and describe where to meet him: airport office, gas pumps - anything one can describe. This is a fairly small airport, so it shouldn't be a problem.

And it's Pilots N Paws, a really big organization with national recognition.
    We got the name wrong...
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Someone has been found!
    Lucy's journey can be completed!
    Thanks to all who read this
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Saoirse is offline Senior Member