Thread: Best Vitamin E supplements page

Kyle46N is offline Senior Member

Best Vitamin E supplements

So, I've been taking vit E for a few months now. Just realized that it is the standard alpha tocepherol, and not the full spectrum of Vit E. Can anyone offer any good Vit E supplements that offer a full spectrum of Vit E? Or any good comprehensive antioxidant supplements? Thanks!

Mike in Virginia is offline Senior Member
    Unique E, made by A.C. Grace Company, is the only commercial E to use, according to my doctor. It contains mixed tocopherols of natural vitamin E. Synthetic E, which is what you get with most others, is useless at best and damaging at worst.
    Live your life and love your life. It's the only one you get.

petriquor is offline Senior Member
    What about soaps/lotions that are infused with vitamin E? Does that actually make any difference as far as skin health?

Olle24 is offline Junior Member
    You can look at this product it is a natural vitamin e extracted from red palm fruits and it tastes preety good Complete Vitamin E - Natural source of Tocotrienols for hair loss, cardiovascular health, and testosterone production

Goldstar is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I'd really like to hear more ideas on this topic as well, since I've started taking vitamin E for my period cramps. Currently I am using Naturally Preferred Natural Mixed Tocopherols. It includes alpha, beta, gamma and delta tocopherols but doesn't say how much of each and it includes soybean oil. Are there better choices?