Thread: Any other travelers? Trailerites? TCT? page

poesleeve is offline Member

Any other travelers? Trailerites? TCT?

Primal Fuel
    Full-time Airstreamer here, wondering if anyone else out there is a full-time traveler as well.

It would be lovely to meet up with other Primal folks on the road and/or at some of the various trailering events that happen across the country. I'm a member of the Tin Can Tourists vintage camping club and attend the Winter and Spring conventions in FL and MI respectively (How cool would it be to have a Grokfeast during Open House or Friday Night Lights? Answer: VERY COOL).

Anyone out there a fellow Primal nomad? I would dearly love to hear from you!
    "God save us from war, famine, pestilence and the circus."
    ~ Late 19th Century American prayer

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    I lived in an Airstream for several years. But that was long ago. I hope primal goes well for you.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

lesliealdridge is offline Junior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Not travelling now unfortunately, but traveled extensively through the States and Canada in a 24 ft RV with my then husband before having kids. It's an awesome lifestyle; you've made me nostalgic for it now. Still have quite the travel bug...might go out on the road again after the kids are grown.