Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Birth Control page 2

PixieKitten is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Definately condoms, try different types to find which is more comfy for both you and your partner.
    Though, if the dude is careful, the pull-out method is very effective. =D
    Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

elainevdw is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cin View Post
    OK, everyone here questions modern food manufacturing and Big Pharma, but are all on board with hormonal and artificial BC. Craziness!
    Being unfit and fat is one thing. Suddenly finding out you're brewing a human being that you alone are responsible for? A little more serious IMO. I'd rather use effective, easy birth control, and I support every single woman who chooses to do so as well.

Yvonne PHX Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by elainevdw View Post
    Being unfit and fat is one thing. Suddenly finding out you're brewing a human being that you alone are responsible for? A little more serious IMO. I'd rather use effective, easy birth control, and I support every single woman who chooses to do so as well.
    +1. I don't use hormonal bc for my own health reasons, but I totally support any woman who does so. This is one area in which I just flat refuse to get all sanctimonious.

I do agree that it is relatively difficult to get pregnant accidentally, but it is still something that women stress about in a way that men can't really fully grasp. I love my kids, but the thought of having another can wake me in the night in a cold-sweat, gasping for air. For this reason, I will be getting Essure. I have some anxiety about it (of course), but mostly I am relieved.

Rae1219 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PixieKitten View Post
    I don't care how careful the dude is, that is not the way to go.
    And that is also the reason my best friend will now be having an unplanned baby.

hockeyfan7 is offline Senior Member
    A vasectomy doesn't require use of hormones. I had an endometrial ablation and DH had the big V.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PixieKitten View Post
    lol
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    i'm heading into the copper wire myself. we know we don't want any more children, and i'm not interested in condoms anymore.

ShannonPA-S is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zoebird View Post
    i'm heading into the copper wire myself. we know we don't want any more children, and i'm not interested in condoms anymore.

That is probably what I'm going to get when we decide enough is enough. I am pregnant right now and if it's a boy, I'll likely get an IUD (copper). Female ob/gyns are huge supporters of them and get them for themselves very often. In fact, they feel like they are underutilized. There is always a chance of a side effect or complication, but they are pretty good.

Pimzilla is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cin View Post
    OK, everyone here questions modern food manufacturing and Big Pharma, but are all on board with hormonal and artificial BC. Craziness!

There is absolutely NO reason to ever take a Pill or use a condom for birth control. Your body tells you when it's fertile -- no thermometers, no pills, no IUDs, no cancer-causing fake estrogen.

Billings Method

I've used the Billings Method 11 years. I have four planned children. I always know when I'm fertile, full stop.

Check it out!
    +1
    Almost any woman can use this and when you get into it it's really easy and more safe than a condom. And the cherry on top is that you get to know your body even better!

Maureen.Crocker is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I'm on the nuvaring and ever since i went primal i have lost weight quickly and my periods are insane now. I am not pregnant, infact i'm bleeding more than ever. however, I didnt have the same sugar crazings, and i felt energized enough to be social at the end of the work day, instead of napping or sitting on the couch as i typically did.
    Try the diet for a while and see what it does for your body. I'm considering gtting off of birthcontrol and doing condoms/ovulation calandar stuff to reduce my risks.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast