Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My journey to become a MILF page

Warrior Woman is offline Junior Member

My journey to become a MILF

Primal Fuel
    I am starting this basically to keep track of myself.

I am 41 years old, a woman (obviously by the name....) I wasn't feeling right, like my stomach was going to explode from the inside out. Literally I was holding my stomach in with my hands at times. So I make an immediate appt at the Gyno and he informs me that I do not have an alien inside of me (my idea) and that I am starting peri-menepause..... Uh excuse me Dr but I haven't started my mid life crisis yet so can you stfu! He thinks I am funny, I make him laugh.

That was about a year ago and I feel like my body has turned against me ever since. I swear it hates my guts! If she could leave me she would. Sweet Jesus and the pms crap!!! Hello!!! Whats with the HUGE zits I got like when I was 15?!?!?! And the cramps?!?!? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!!!

And for the love of all that is right in the world!!! THE BLOATING!!! GOOD GOD!!! Someone please pop me already!! I just started a new career in the Air Guard so I have to wear a flight suit. What is that you ask??? You know the onesie pajamas little kids wear? Well imagine that without the feet... So yeah trying to camouflage bloating in that is IMPOSSIBLE.

So I have come full circle. I did the extreme dieting and pills with extreme workouts.... Ditch some weight and it all came back in a hurry plus some..... just like everyone else! (Why do we all think when we go this route that by some luck of the gods they will make us the one that doesnt put all the weight back on after extreme dieting??) Yes I have reached the point of doing all the extreme and NOTHING happening. Yeah thats just TONS of fun..... Being hungry and sweating my ass off working out for nothing.... Good times....

I wont lie. I have known about this way of eating about the time the first book came out about it- the Paleolithic Diet I believe it was called. In fact I borrowed it from the library and never gave it back. Don't tell anyone.....

So now I am going the route of self love instead of hate and frustration, patience instead of rushing. In fact as I look back what the hell am I always in a rush for??? If I did it properly a year ago I wouldnt be here... (Patience young grasshopper...)

So tomorrow I am going to weigh and measure myself and not do it for a month. That will be HUGE for me. Besides I will be able to tell in how my uniform fits what is happening. And here are the other things:
    -Stop doing Insanity workouts every day. My joints are sore damn it
    -Do the Primal workout instead, take walks, made do a little yoga which always calmed me before
    -Most importantly eat Primal.
    -Take deep breathes, practice self love and patience....

MasterB is offline Member
    Awesome subject Good luck with your journey, you can do it, cougar

Sally CPH is offline Junior Member
    wish you all the luck!

Sempronia is offline Member
    I totally love the way you talk! You are awesome. Good luck and Grok on. I have seen those insanity workouts and they look insane

Funkadelic Flash is offline Senior Member
    I support becoming a MILF.

Thanks for the welcome!

I have found out that even though coconut milk is good for you, one must not imbibe too much at once.... OMG I thought I was going to throw up! Today I opted for half a can without the added CO. I feel it a little but it is WAY better then yesterday.

Yesterday I was in my room and all was cool. Totally Primal. Today I had some sweet potato fries. One of my great loves in life. Unfortunately training today was long and lunch shortened. I didn’t have time to go to my room and each lunch. I had a double bacon cheese burger sans bun (with a side of funny looks from cashier) with the fries. I felt the full on guilt as I savored each one of them. I realized that this treat wasn’t helping me along on the path of a slimmer firmer ass. Then it was the ‘duh’ moment. ‘Hey jackass you know you can make these at home and they would be oh so much better, healthier and cheaper’ HHHMMMM……

OK so that was my minor mess up. Let me get up, brush the dirt off and keep moving down this path. Deep cleansing breath in and out, aaaannnnddddd moving on…..

Plan of attack for tomorrow: I will have my coffee with a smidgen of heavy cream and probably the coconut milk with some berries. Into the crockpot will go chicken and some veggies with a wide variety of spices making a chicken veggie soup mexi-style. For dinner I will have what I call the BAO- the Big Ass Omelet. I have a late flight tomorrow that will go till 0100-0200 in the morning. That BAO usually holds me for 5-6 hours. I should be good to go. I don’t want to bring any food with me. I am so immersed in my training I don’t take time to eat.

Today I felt so much better. I felt alive and my brain was fully activated today. I have been mostly Primal for a while. Its just that when I fall off the wagon- I do it big time. And it is hard to drag yourself back on the bus. I believe I have undiagnosed Celiac. Yeah yeah been thru all the tests. With my mother having BOTH of the genes and her Irish history and my father who is Italian who had throat cancer in his mid-40’s and is NOT a smoker (throat cancer has a link to celiac) I am going to go with that diagnoses. (Irish and Italian has a ton of celiacs)Totally done with tests and endoscopies. Especially done with dumb ass doctors. Either way whether I have it or not, I feel amazing when I don’t eat grains. I literally fall apart physically and mentally when I do. The list of issues has filled a page with a bullet point list.

I am feeling good. Maybe someday I will put on that loincloth and run thru the woods like Jane…. And maybe this MILF will find some young Tarzan swinging from a vine…… ; )
    Last edited by Warrior Woman; 09-19-2011 at 08:16 PM.

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    We here at MDA salute you!

This fine country needs more women like you, with your can do attitude, and your leopard print bikini loin cloth.

Why, some of us are standing at attention already!

Well thanks Darth! You know how to talk to the ladies....

IcarianVX is offline Senior Member
    I love MILFs for the obvious reasons. I shall add you to the list.
    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Well...you seem to have impressed some of the MDA gentlemen. Thanks, Now I know what it takes to get a rise out of them. HMMMM

Great Journal start. May you have much success in your endeavors...so to speak.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast