30 Day Challenge live on Mightybell
Mightybell.com is a new web site the goal of which is to motivate people to complete challenges and to provide community support to do so. It's also sort of cool (disclaimer: I don't work there or anything similar).
I posted a 30 Day Challenge at https://mightybell.com/experiences/4...ay-Challenge#1. There is currently a $1 charge to join the site, not sure if that will continue or if that is only while the site is in beta.
I'd appreciate any feedback or editorial suggestions for this challenge. As someone who did the 30 day challenge and have now gone 95% primal (the other 5% still clings to a little Tim Ferriss 4-hour body stuff) I wish I had something like mightybell.com to work with when I did it.