Page 99 of 181 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149 ... LastLast

Thread: Going Wild (Drssgchic) page 99

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    *pout* I wanted the one at the Margarita. When I manage to get it (I was seldom out of bed early enough) there is grass-fed bacon there that is to die for. Mostly, though, I wanted veggies to get rolling on this salad thing I seem to be indulging in. Ooh, and to see if the goat lady is there with her cheese. Mmmmm.

Yeah, I know. But it so EASY. And yummy. I might have to bend on my soy thing and bring back tuna. More protein and still wicked easy.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Now I'm jealous - none of the farmers markets I've been to have any of that good stuff. The best I've ever found was organic produce!

IcarianVX is offline Senior Member
    Come down to the Springs on Saturday mornings to the one at the Margarita (Woodmen and I-25'ish). Larga Vista Ranch has all kinds of grass-fed beef and pastured pork. There is a lot of other stuff too.
    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

It makes my wallet cry, but it makes my mouth and belly happy Everything at the Margarita one has to be local- there's no buy from Argentina and resell as "farmer's market produce." I heard the vegetable folks explain that bugs got in their lettuce and that's why they didn't have any. Because we forget that not everything is perpetually available unless you're actually a lettuce grower.

BTW- good to see you back in here, Icarian- I was missing the avatar
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    lol. i really like that avatar. drssgchic, i'm thinking i'd better get down to CO sooner than later. (totally kidding)

Ooh, if I have a sidekick, I might get up the guts to track him down to see those abs in real life (I believe there have been references to a Mrs. Icarian, but there's no reason we can't look)

Hey - we can become friends w/ the Mrs. just to get to the Mr (yes - I'm evil like that) It sounds worth the drive - not this weekend - but maybe next.

Well, I have learned my lesson on dating married men. The Avengers was awesome. (I was rather impressed by the dialogue, actually. We're not talking Lion in Winter here, but still quite funny.) The "It's not fair for you be jerked around like this, so we need to stop dating" call the next day was not. No, it's NOT fair to me, but I'm not the only one being jerked around, here. Aside from wanting to vent- the interesting part of this is that my brain went immediately to "What did I do wrong? Was he not as interested as I thought? Did I say something wrong? Do something wrong?"

*mental slap*

I've met his wife. I knew this was coming. And I knew it would have absolutely nothing to do with me. I mean, aside from the fact that I have the gall to breathe and find her husband dateable. My bad. This isn't about me- but- as we were discussing over in Saoirse's journal recently- that's exactly where my mind went. How could I have done better/been better/made this work?

Ladies- on the off chance that you're thinking about opening up your marriage so you can have a lover and a husband- don't forget that means that he gets to date, too. Just because you take him for granted doesn't mean everyone will. Not that this hasanything to do with my situation or anything.

This is only part of why I basically hate humanity . . .

So, I told one guy it's over because we have nothing in common. Another one told me it's over. Garden Guy is still missing and has probably lost my e-mail at this point. *sigh* Nothing else for it. Time to move to Arizona. *flutters eyelashes at Canio*

Screw you, Darlene. Screw. You.

*triangle of death to you!*

Well, be glad you did not get any further into the married guy relationship. Of course this would not work out and you would have spent precious time and energy on a train wreck. Now you are once again open to the right guy - you know, the one you may have passed by already, but weren't exactly looking at because you were distracted?