Page 97 of 181 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147 ... LastLast

Thread: Going Wild (Drssgchic) page 97

This is the first thing I thought of.

If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Picky, picky. And I have no idea how to change it, now. At least I'm not hiding behind a beard

Official weigh-in: 231#

D- sweet potatoes, steak, red wine (om nom nom) I considered the very dark chocolate in the freezer, but passed it by. I was stuffed to the gills with the steak.
    B- tea/cream, coffee/cream, greek yogurt/raspberries

It's funny what "I'm going to the movies, let me know if you want to join me" does to free up a guy's schedule. The Avengers on Friday. Woo hoo!
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Uh oh. What am I going to see when I get home?
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Picky, picky. And I have no idea how to change it, now. At least I'm not hiding behind a beard
    LOL I blame my crappy work monitor. I'll scope you out at the house

Have fun at the movies!

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Love the pick - beauty of a horse (no I am not refering to you - haha). I need to zoom in to see ya too, but am mostly just jealous about the horse so - ya I'm a chick, what can I say!

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    OK, just zoomed way in and all I can see is a big ass smile, which is what I'd expect riding that beauty!

That was the last day of 9 days in the back country. I totally fell in love with Ranger- although for the whole first day together, I tried to call him Maverick. Not sure why. He was so good, and so solid- but at the same time had a clear personality. I'm not the only one, though. If he ever needs a new home, I'll have to duke it out with one of the instructors to see who gets him. He's the first horse she's ever fallen in love with.

It's a little hard to see under all the layers, but that was last September- and the lightest I've been in a long time. I lost an inch off my waist on that trip- but with all the lifting of gear (western saddles are HEAVY) and squatting to pee, I was feeling very strong and flexible. I was actually thinking pretty seriously about seeing if I could do that for work- but it's too seasonal, and I'd be away from my gardens and theoretical goats and chickens for too long. It IS something I'll be learning more about for fun, though.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    when i was a teen a friend had horses and we used to ride together all the time. i loved it. the horse i rode was an older, small, chubby mare, but she really liked to run once everyone started galloping. i wish i could ride again. anyway, totally jealous.

Well, when you come down to visit, we can do the trail ride in the Garden of the Gods. It's awesome. You can do the slack-jawed, wide-eyed staring at the rock formations without tripping over your own feet

I miss riding, but if I'm going to do it right, it's time and money that I don't have right now. *sigh* I'll get back to it eventually.

Canio- Scope all you want

L- WF salad, iced coffee w/ whole milk, sparkling water. Apparently I'm in a salad mood. I need to get the pot roast back in the freezer and pick up some salad fixins so I can stop spending so much.

Ugh- I have to get a new phone and a new phone plan. How did I aquire a guy that talks so much? The phone was on it's last legs anyway, but now I can't even hear it so I have to, like, get around to replacing it now. Boo.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    horses+steep drop-offs kind of scare me for whatever reason. i'm more of a plains girl when it comes to that type of thing. but i'll definitely give you a heads up if i'm ever in your neck of the woods.