Page 66 of 184 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast

Thread: Going Wild (Drssgchic)

Shop Now
    Fair enough. Damn Revolution-starters. Geeze In my family, most of us stay there, except for one oddball that goes to California each generation. Not sure why.

And everything is labeled as cancer-giving because 99% of the modern world is cancer-giving for one reason or another. And/or crazy-making.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    oh, there are a few good things about california, and I consider your one of them. However, does it not concern you that everything in your state will give you cancer and is labelled as such?
    Oh, I don't have to worry about getting cancer. I TAKE IODINE.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Fair enough. Damn Revolution-starters. Geeze In my family, most of us stay there, except for one oddball that goes to California each generation. Not sure why.

And everything is labeled as cancer-giving because 99% of the modern world is cancer-giving for one reason or another. And/or crazy-making.
    Yes, you revolutionary sonsab*tches breaking from beloved England and all. I was actually the Daughter's of the American Revolution Good Citizen of the year for my high school which was odd as I was still an English citizen at the time. Their response when I told them was, "Oh, um, well, at least your country was in the war...."

As for labeling, it just gets a touch ridiculous. Yes, everything potentially causes cancer, that said do I need every ceramic item, plastic item, and food stuff labled to tell me such?

Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Can I start calling you Grizz Jr.?

Iodine and almond butter are being studied for their cancer-fighting qualities as we speak, I think.

How many ounces of snark were in this statement?
    Journal
    Current interests - Starting Strength (reading it very slowly)

Depression Lies

Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Iodine and almond butter are being studied for their cancer-fighting qualities as we speak, I think.
    Oh, gross!

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    How many ounces of snark were in this statement?
    A full pound, darling.

I find such fruity stuff online about iodine. It will make you psychic! It will stop war! It's really quite funny. Iodine has helped me, but it isn't magical.

Oh, gross!
    Have you been to the doctor lately?

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Yes, you revolutionary sonsab*tches breaking from beloved England and all. I was actually the Daughter's of the American Revolution Good Citizen of the year for my high school which was odd as I was still an English citizen at the time. Their response when I told them was, "Oh, um, well, at least your country was in the war...."

Given modern education- it's probably good that they knew that much. Anybody start calling you Tory?

Y'all are hilarious. Yay for silly journal posts!

(on a slightly more serious note, breakfast was tea/cream and coffee/cream/CO/D with supps)

Almond butter is NOT gross! And it makes amazing brownies- much to the chegrin of my hand-held mixer.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

canio6 Guest
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Given modern education- it's probably good that they knew that much. Anybody start calling you Tory?
    Limey but not Tory.