Page 65 of 181 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast

Thread: Going Wild (Drssgchic) page 65

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    And here I thought you just came here to flirt with me, Canio I'm crushed
    Oh believe me that is a large part of it, but I figure I have a far better chance to laugh at Booter than I do for my flirting to work. As such, I play the law of averages

Now, Larabars and cottage cheese, two of the foulest things on earth. Yikes. Hey, at least the red wine was a good choice.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Oh believe me that is a large part of it, but I figure I have a far better chance to laugh at Booter than I do for my flirting to work. As such, I play the law of averages

Now, Larabars and cottage cheese, two of the foulest things on earth. Yikes. Hey, at least the red wine was a good choice.
    Woohoo! I'm getting played as an average! Somebody got promoted in life!

She didn't tell you it was Boone's Farm "red wine".

Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    She didn't tell you it was Boone's Farm "red wine".
    Strawberry Hill ftw
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Mad dog 20/20! You ever drink that? I can make better tasting alcohol in my bathtub.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Y'all drink named wine? My budget allows for the bath-tub variety . . . (kidding, mostly. $12 is expensive for me- but Apothic Red is so good!)

Blame my New England upbringing for not being overtly pleased with your flirting. Trust me, it is still appreciated *flutters eyelashes enticeingly*
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

What's the word? Thunderbird!
    What's the price? A dollar twice!

My dad and I used to make homemade wine, mostly grape and muscadime, and it's pretty dang good. I've tried on my own to make watermelon and pear, but all I made was VERY alcoholic rotten juice. It smells nasty, tastes nasty, but you can feel the warm alcohol feeling hit your toes. I still have 5 gallons of the watermelon wine that I'm going to cook down to straight moonshine one of these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    What's the word? Thunderbird!
    What's the price? A dollar twice!
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Mad dog 20/20! You ever drink that? I can make better tasting alcohol in my bathtub.

Y'all drink named wine? My budget allows for the bath-tub variety . . . (kidding, mostly. $12 is expensive for me- but Apothic Red is so good!)
    Yes, I have had all. No, I was not a fan of any of the above. Honestly, I am more a beer and scotch guy. I like wine when I can find one I like, though usually I find 3 I don't like for every one I do.

Blame my New England upbringing for not being overtly pleased with your flirting. Trust me, it is still appreciated *flutters eyelashes enticeingly*
    I blame New England for most things (well, those that are not laid at the feet of California)

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    I blame New England for most things (well, those that are not laid at the feet of California)
    * splutters *

Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    * splutters *
    oh, there are a few good things about california, and I consider your one of them. However, does it not concern you that everything in your state will give you cancer and is labelled as such?