Page 64 of 180 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast

Thread: Going Wild (Drssgchic) page 64

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I do full fat cottage cheese. Usually plain. It's easy, and tastes good. The one I just got was actually a non-homoginized, just milk and bacteria kind. It was reallllly good. I knew I should have been eating meat, but I just couldn't make myself get off my butt and make it.

But I only post at work. Hmm, drunk posting from work . . .

I ain't posting progress pics because the progress is currently backwards. More of me to love, or something? Gah.

I'm ADDing hard right now. I have my mid-year evaluation coming up later this morning. I hate those things. Particularly when I'm not at all pleased with my performance. But I have zero motivation to BE effective! I've been rather habitually late for a while now and he hasn't said a damn thing. He should. One minute late logging in is LATE. So will he or won't he? I'm still pissed at my last supervisor for being mad at me for being TOO productive the last two busy seasons. The first one was kinda legit- my quality was slipping some. The second time I was churning out work like nobody's business- there wasn't a damn thing wrong with my quality, and I STILL got in trouble. Twat. This company really doesn't give a shit about anything as long as you stay within the perscribed guidelines. Well I don't like coloring inside the lines. But I'm so fragging tired by the end of the day trying to keep myself inside the lines that I'm not doing what I need to do to get the fuck out of here.

I need a vacation. I don't have time off until June. This sucks.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

I used to have to write MY OWN evaluations at my last job. It was pretty comical in a way, they made sure you didn't make yourself look too good, then ask why you didn't evaluate yourself better?? What? The last 3 years, while I was in school to get another degree to hopefully leave that place, I used the same evaluation, same description, same everything except of course the yearly numbers. No one noticed...even some of the job goals were the same, even though I had changed areas and had different goals, epic fail on self evaluations.
    I don't think they do evaluations at this job...
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    I do full fat cottage cheese. Usually plain. It's easy, and tastes good. The one I just got was actually a non-homoginized, just milk and bacteria kind.
    Wait, what? The only cottage cheese I'm familiar with is basically milk curds, no bacteria. What brand has probiotics?

Oh, and progress pics is just my way of saying get drunk and flash us.

Sorry about the work situation. I know all too well what a job like that is like...

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Yuck, evaluations! When I was a teacher, one year I got a low score on "Dressing Appropriately". I was scandalized and went running to my boss to ask what was wrong with my clothes. She said nothing was wrong, but she was not allowed by the district to give someone nothing but good scores, so she had to mark me down for something.

Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Yuck, evaluations! When I was a teacher, one year I got a low score on "Dressing Appropriately". I was scandalized and went running to my boss to ask what was wrong with my clothes. She said nothing was wrong, but she was not allowed by the district to give someone nothing but good scores, so she had to mark me down for something.
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure she wasn't supposed to tell you that, out loud anyway. The job I was talking about had an advanced grading scaled based on if you were hunting buddies with the boss and/or how much you blatantly kissed his ass.

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    I had to fill out a self-eval last month (today is 1 yr at the jorb), still waiting to find out if I get an actual eval by my boss or not-boss (local supervisor, bc actual-boss is in CA). Not looking forward to it since my attendance was sketchy for the first few months from stress & depression.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Self-evals are the worst. YOU need to tell ME how I'm doing- not t'other way round. I mean, haunting MDA all day works fine for me- not sure how well it works for the company

Maybe it was just curds. I don't remember. But it had a remarkably small number of ingredients. And I will keep your suggestion in mind

Panda- that is disturbingly believeable. We can't have someone that is good at all parts of the job! Heavens no!

I know that being late is not doing me any favors. And failing to get any "closed needs" (which, fuck you people, depends on the damn customer not whether or not I did my job! And I just found out that stealing them from other people is now considered acceptable. So fuck you people) I need a week off. I need time to unwind my brain. I need time to get my sleep back together. And I can't have it. Because I don't know that I'm going to have a meltdown a month in advance. Fuck. You. People.

Oh yeah. 228 today. The positive trend continues. I sincerely hope this is because i'm about to prove that I'm a girl, but somehow I suspect it's just fat. Because I'm fat.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure she wasn't supposed to tell you that, out loud anyway.
    I'm grateful she did, or I would have worried about my attire every single morning from then on.

How 'bout this one: my cousin's boss dropped her evaluation on her chair, in a cubicle farm, while my cousin was at lunch, just left it there, that's classy. I'm sure no nosy people work there at all.

PrimalCon New York
    Niice. It's always good to know that your boss cares.