Page 57 of 181 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast

Thread: Going Wild (Drssgchic) page 57

See how many fine and hilarious posts hit this thread while I was typing my nonsense, above? Good work, all.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    *hangs head* I'm sorry about commandeering your journal. Now, back to training my horse to salsa, right after I clean my gun.
    At one barn I was part of, there was a horse that moved perfectly to match Queen's "Killer" for a freestyle test (dressage to music- like competative skating). However, I didn't suggest it because I wasn't sure that the lyrics "She's a Killer Queen" should be part of the song for a gelding.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    No love for hugs or college football? Yeah, you would make a crappy Southerner :P

is that a euphemism?
    A fact that I embrace with abandon.

Well, you know, oil the phallic thing vs oil the phallic thing- it can get confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    See how many fine and hilarious posts hit this thread while I was typing my nonsense, above? Good work, all.

That is an awesome mental image, FW- and about how I felt about it!

Good luck on knocking their socks off. 50 days is plenty of time. Feel free to poke in here if you need folks to keep you in line. I seem to have aquired quite a few cheerfully encouraging drill sargents (I've never been to a highschool reunion. The district that I spent most of my time in I didn't graduate from and the one I did graduate from was too small for individual reunions- you just showed up to Homecoming if you chose.)
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Quote Originally Posted by Gadsie View Post
    Ok I'm staying, but but I'll make sure not to make negative-like threads as much as possible
    Who said what about a bounty, now?
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Who said what about a bounty, now?
    He's young. He will get a gf and forget about us hopefully

*crosses fingers* A very needy girlfriend.

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    I'm ok with being compared to Polgara Mine might have started with Anne McCaffrey's Damia since I'd never be able to pull of The Rowan's full white.

I'm not saying I would, Caveman, just that I know it's one way to do it. And I'm not sure a knife would work anyway. You need to traumatize the area, but not remove/actually kill the folicles. A hairless scar on my scalp would be much less attractive.
    Polgara made me pause alot during pages

just sayin
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

canio6 Guest
    *crosses fingers* A very needy girlfriend.
    *cough* redundant *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by quelsen View Post
    Polgara made me pause alot during pages

just sayin
    It's been a while since I've read them. Seems I might have to go back and take another look.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    *cough* redundant *cough*
    *glare*

No, really, tell me what you think . . . uh huh, uh huh . . . but what do you reeeaaaally think? . . . You're not communicating with me!!

canio6 Guest
    No, really, tell me what you think . . . uh huh, uh huh . . . but what do you reeeaaaally think? . . . You're not communicating with me!!

Oh, what I really think is that most teenaged girls (and presumably a 14 year old would have a teenaged GF) are insecure as heck. Insecure = needy.

If it makes you feel better teenaged boys are really insecure for the most part also

These blanket statements are brought to you today by the letters c-a-n-i-o and the number 6

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Wow, take a morning off and you guys go nuts! Yes, I am very much a kenesthetic learner - gotta have my hands in it! And another Anne McCaffrey fan - OMG - she's my fav - have a bookshelf overflowing with all of her books! And who is this new annoyer? Gotta check this crap out! Love the white steak idea - I always thought they were cool as hell! Some day I'll get a purple one! Maybe when I'm 50 and driving my Porsche with the top down...