Page 56 of 181 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast

Thread: Going Wild (Drssgchic) page 56

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Hey, I'm sorry to bring this up in your journal, but if this Gadsie kid posts one more thing I'm going to scream. I feel for him, he's got a problem, but quit Brett Favreing us and go get help.
    LOL

I'll contribute $10K to the bounty program if someone can take him out next game.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    LOL

I'll contribute $10K to the bounty program if someone can take him out next game.
    For real, wait, which one?
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

For real, wait, which one?
    Sadly, no, as I am broke, but as for which one...either/both

Edit: anyway I wouldn't want Mark to suspend me for a year. Though as Bucs fan, let the suspensions roll.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

I can't get into NFL teams, I can watch the NFL, but I don't really like it. Now college football is a whole different story. I can watch any 2 NCAA teams play. But if backed into a corner, I would choose Atlanta I guess, probably just because of Julio Jones and geographics, though.

Now college football is a whole different story. I can watch any 2 NCAA teams play.
    Amen and Go Gators.

*we now return you to your regularly scheduled journal*

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Hey, I'm sorry to bring this up in your journal, but if this Gadsie kid posts one more thing I'm going to scream. I feel for him, he's got a problem, but quit Brett Favreing us and go get help.
    Not a fan of sports- but that's a good use of them

Yeah, he's obnoxious. I just open his posts to watch the trainwreak Which probably makes me a bad person, but I'm ok with that.

And that's enough sports talk. Unless it's guns, dancing, or riding, there are to be no sports in my journal!
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

*hangs head* I'm sorry about commandeering your journal. Now, back to training my horse to salsa, right after I clean my gun.

No love for hugs or college football? Yeah, you would make a crappy Southerner :P

right after I clean my gun.
    is that a euphemism?

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    is that a euphemism?
    I would like to exercise my Constitutional right as expressed in the 5th amendment.

Perhaps it's just some postprandial silliness (can a Caesar salad make you loopy? loopier?), but reading your aversion to co-worker hugs post brought to mind a brief but very vivid imagining, rendered as either handheld vid horror film or highly ironic humor video, of said co-worker -- let's call him Bobo, for the sake of brevity (which this sentence most certainly has already eschewed) -- Bobo, then, running after you, not in the actual work setting but some vague and blurry outdoor setting, blubbering I JUST WANT A HUG! I JUST WANT A HUG!, tears welling, mouth full of saliva strings, voice in some overwrought Homer Simpson timbre, arms flailing like dead eels or filiform jelly, gait completely shambling and Yeti-like, and you running before him with the celerity of those who genuinely fear their very existence imperiled, hands clutched at ears, hair trailing in a blur, removing the air from your lungs in the trademark horror movie scream of sanguinity at a volume indicating a more than healthy adrenal response and the choice between fight or flight having been made affirming the latter; this as perhaps a 10-second clip, in toto, and entirely without context, thus leading to the question of horror or comedy; upon replaying the clip in my mind, I notice that there is, indeed, a white streak in your hair, noticeable beneath the clutching (right) hand, the fingers of which hand (and, it should be noted, the other hand as well) are shaking in the manner of someone who has gone seriously overboard on coffee, or perhaps in the manner of some sort of scalp massage (were it not for the fact that this would be a rather unlikely time for such self-relaxation).

Anyway. The visualization was funny to me.

Not sure how far I've wormed into your mental space, but I have appropriated your journal as a place to drop a few notes about myself, and I realized that it's 50 days until one of those "milestone" class reunions. Not to spoil the fun of guessing, but the only other reunion I went to was the last one, and that was the 25th. I could launch into the full extent of how much that fact alone sucks, but cf. my first sentence/paragraph of this post and imagine, if you will, a great deal of profanity and vituperation over the cruelty and inexorability of time's passage. That said, I'm aging well, or better than a lot of my coevals, and to drop another 10 pounds would help ice that.

So, my plan is to better implement into my own life some of the things I've been suggesting for you: better sleep, less stress, less wine. Hoping it all synchronistically leads to better energy, getting me past this nagging weight plateau, and moving on to the next phase. A good bit more to it than that, but enough already.
    Last edited by Finnegans Wake; 05-04-2012 at 10:47 AM.