Page 47 of 181 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast

Thread: Going Wild (Drssgchic) page 47

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Aaw, thanks FW I guess I can come in second to the Mrs . . .

The more I can spend time outside, the more tired I am when I get home. That means less wine and more sleep. Particularly if there is physical activity involved. It will get better. I just jumped the gun is all in trying to get this sorted out. It is nice to have some wine with cooking and dinner
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    I fell into a habit of saying "It is 5pm and I can have wine" rather than asking myself if I really felt like having it. Once I broke that pattern and only had it when I wanted it, I dropped 5 pounds.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    "It's 5 o'clock somewhere"
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

I made a clock in my basement/pool room that's all 5's.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

That's an awesome clock idea! I still maintain that if they allowed three-martini lunches my afternoon customer service would improve. You're an unbearable bitch with an unreasonable demand? "I'm so sorry to hear that. Of course we will see what we can do." *sip* Ooh, olive! "I am doing everything I can to make this happen for you." (ok, fine, so it'd be a girlie apple-tini. But the sexy-librarian glasses and properly fitted pencil skirt in my mental image still hold)

As I was writing this I had an imperious chatter say "Drssgchic, look into this now, please." For the third fucking time- you're talking to the wrong damn department! He was 25. Child, I'm not catering to you. I already told you how to find the answer, so do it.

L- some Lindt 85%
    D- Brats and potato salad at a friend's house, red wine at home

I didn't get to bed as early as I should have, but I did get a post up- since I'm not sure I'll have the time/energy to do so again until the weekend.

B- tea/cream, coffee/cream/CO/D, squash and pork soup

221 today. Which is good because I have a date tonight so I'm feeling slightly less corpulant than I was. Slightly. I still have almost no clothes that fit *super girly pout*
    Last edited by drssgchic; 04-18-2012 at 09:15 AM.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Have fun on your date and be good/bad/whichever makes you happier.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Have fun on your date and be good/bad/whichever makes you happier.
    Yup, don't turn nothing down but the bedsheets.

lol- thanks! If it was just him, it wouldn't be so bad. I think he's suitably impressed with me. But it's a double date with people I don't know but are important to him. So I want to make a good impression. Cortisol up! And it makes it less likely that I can follow your advice, Caveman. Dangit

Excuses, excuses. Like there won't be 10 minutes where the other couple is not right there with you, ya know? Or the end of the night? Where there's a will, there's a way is what hooked on phonics taught me.

So what you're saying is that I should shave my legs and cross my fingers? Well, I needed new razors anyway.