Page 37 of 181 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast

Thread: Going Wild (Drssgchic) page 37

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I finally broke down and went shopping last night for new pants. I ended up with an 18 wide that fits more or less correctly now and a 16 wide that fits alright and will fit better when I drop a couple pounds again. The W does stand for wide, right? Being this size sucks. I'm too fat for regular clothes, but I'm not fat enough for the "women's" sizes. (why does "women" = fat?) But I needed pants that weren't falling apart and/or threatening to bust a seam every time I put them on. In fact, I pulled the buttons and zipper from the pair that was falling apart so that I'd stop telling myself "I'll just nurse them on a little longer . . . " I loved those pants- but when they're worn through in spots, it's time to give up.

I will be back on the horse in April. I'll have fewer classes, which means more sleep, and the sun will be more evident. I need to get my books back from the lady I lent them to so I can re-read them. Food, sleep, and movement will be my focus. I need to get this fixed. It's just stupid that I'm letting myself be miserable AND fat. I will probably start posting food here again, then.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

So- as of this morning, I weighed 222#. I believe this is a new high score for me. Certainly it is within the last five years or so.

I got a wolf-whistle from a passing truck on today's lunch walk.

I've recently met with a guy off of OK Cupid that has a very particular body-type that he likes. Mine fits his criteria.

Maybe I should just give up and embrace the chubby chasers? If nothing else- it means I'll get a hug

Anybody have any muu-muus they've out-shrunk that they can lend me until I get this sorted out? Again.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    You could invest in silky robes and wear them open for more sexy times.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Lol- I'm all for silky robes, but I was thinking clothes to wear to work. I'm pretty sure that would not be ok . . . Hmm- do they make "wrap pants" like they do dresses? Because then I won't have to shave my legs and they'll change size as I do . . .

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Awesome! And I think I really could wear them to work, depending on the fabric. Hmmm . . . It would be really nice to not have to buy new pants every time I change size. Of course, I want to not reach this size again- but it seems to be a habit.

I made those pants out of some old bed sheets. They are a bit awkward if you don't get your measurements right. When I sit, they open right open and show a lot of thigh.

Ooh. That might be bad. Particularly since I'm picking pants so I don't have to shave

Oh- one note about the silky robes. I've discovered that if the robes are open, men are remarkably uncaring about the texture of the fabric . . . However- I would find silky ones to be nice

This weekend will be dedicated to throwing out, eating, or storing away the things that I shouldn't be eating and re-stocking with the things I should. There will be cooking and broth-making. Actually- I might start the beef broth tonight . . . I'm going to see if I can recussitate my window box to plant some lettuce so I can have fresh greens in a month or so. It's time go get my act back together.

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Oh- one note about the silky robes. I've discovered that if the robes are open, men are remarkably uncaring about the texture of the fabric . . .
    Right, because we're all uncultured cretins with only one thing on our minds. Sheesh.

Fact is, we do notice the finer things. We actually like silk. Offers less resistance, you know.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    ^Funny because silk is actually quite strong! But I know what you mean