B- Tea, cream, butter, honey, smoked oysters
    S- Tea, honey, butter
    L- Western burger sans bun
    D- Coke, chips, hot cocoa with rumplemintz and butter

Sunday:
    B- bacon, eggs, tea, cream
    L- Cottage cheese
    D- steak, sweet potatoes, hot cocoa and butter

Huh- I had Saturday chalked up as a total loss. It really wasn't that bad. Not good- but it coulda been worse. I think the fact that I'm not required to function on the weekends makes it a little harder to do so.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    B- tuna and egg scramble, tea, cream, coconut oil
    L- Tea latte, coconut oil, cold steak, beets and carrots
    D- burger, bacon, beet and turnip greens, hot cocoa with butter

Forgot last night's dessert- strawberries, keifr, cream- and it was good

Just read Honeybun's journal- and was reminded (again) of what is missing from me. A zest for life. Sure, it happens occasionally, but it is so hard to have passion like that when you spend 8 hours a day doing something that is increasingly pointless yet draining. I would LOVE to have a house I can rip apart and rebuild. I would LOVE to have dogs to go run in the woods with. Or horses. I would LOVE to spend my days throwing haybales. But how? I make enough- alright, I make more than just enough- but I have expensive hobbies and this pesky debt from moving and that wicked expensive (but so worth it) vacation I just took. How do people just dive in and LIVE? I think I used to know, but I've forgotten.

B- Bacon and cheese omelette, coffee, half and half, coconut oil
    L- taco salad, tea, half and half, coconut oil
    D- Kale and bits of liver sauteed in bacon grease- surprisingly not bad- strawberries, keifer and cream, hot cocoa with butter.

I forgot all of my supplements yesterday right up until the 5-HTP and GABA before bed and did fine. I did have coffee- but that might have just been reflex. On the other hand, I'm fading hard right now, even after my morning round- so maybe they really are helping. I have a wedding to go to in a week and a half- but maybe when I get back I should test this . . .

On second thought- I packed my gym clothes to lift yesterday but didn't even take them out of the car since I wasn't convinced it was going to happen. Of course, last-minute lunch overtime solved that dilemma. But the clothes are still in the car and the idea of lifting heavy today . . . just isn't happening.

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Just remember, lifting heavy things doesn't have to be in the confines of a gym. Sometimes I'll lift the big bags of things at Costco, pretend to read the label and set them right back down. Exercise is so much more fun if it feels like play!

IcarianVX is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybuns View Post
    Sometimes I'll lift the big bags of things at Costco, pretend to read the label and set them right back down. Exercise is so much more fun if it feels like play!
    I got bored waiting at Costco once and started shoving a box around that had a couch in it. They were a bit pissed when I was all the way across the store (nowhere near the checkout) and just moving it up and down the aisles. The guy was a dickhead about it, so I just left it there.
    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IcarianVX View Post
    I got bored waiting at Costco once and started shoving a box around that had a couch in it. They were a bit pissed when I was all the way across the store (nowhere near the checkout) and just moving it up and down the aisles. The guy was a dickhead about it, so I just left it there.
    My kind of guy!

Quote Originally Posted by IcarianVX View Post
    There's a reason I like you.

Yeah, I do need to get more creative. Today it was a serious hustle down to Starbucks for my tea latte (I need to give up that habit . . . next week) I had 45 minutes before our quarterly staff meeting so I booked it (walking, I don't do running) barefoot and have a charming blister on my . . . ringtoe? -the one next to the pinkie- for my trouble. Oh well, I got my latte And got back in time for the meeting I'm sorry, I don't want to play "guess the song" or watch people do wii dance when I could be getting work done. Or, more to the point, not be there. If we're not doing anything useful and/or genuinely fun- why do I have to be trapped inside?

B- bacon and cheese omelette, coffee, half and half
    L- Vanilla Rooibos Tea Latte, cheese and sausage with mustard

Last night's dinner- hotdogs and baked beans, red wine, rumplemintz and sparkling water

Not good. Sure, it tasted pretty good- but the bloating afterward- ugh!

The meals for the prior 4 days- let's just call it a loss and move on. Allergies plus hormones = bad choices. Although I did get the turkey legs and half a chicken cooked so I could make chicken stock. As soon as I get paid, I need to get some veggies and make some chicken soup. And possibly some beef stew. I need me some comfort food, man.

B- Eggs and tuna, tea, cream
    L- Carrots, beets, half a double pork stuffed chicken breast
    D- Burger, bacon, mashed turnips

B- Eggs and salmon, tea, cream (bypassing the group breakfast of McDonalds sandwiches and brownies for dessert)

Breathing should not be this difficult. I mean, really. This sucks. I should be lifting at lunch today, but I have zero energy due to it all being sucked up by the effort to breathe. Instead, I'll be dashing out to get allergy meds. Since apparently I need to go back on them perpetually for a while. I hate meds.

On the up side- Pikes Peak looks really good in white

Page 3 of 181 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast