Page 180 of 181 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181 LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 1801

Thread: Going Wild (Drssgchic) page 180

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Good point about the canned fish- and tuna is really good with some balsamic vinegar and olive oil drizzled on it.

Haven't been to the barn since before Thanksgiving. I would be going tomorrow, but my writing group opted for a Thursday this month instead of a Friday. *fingers crossed* for next week.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Do you guys have the big lighting displays? We have like 4 of them up here with the zoo, and botanical gardens. A great slow moving workout that can't help but be wonderful. Especially if you've got a spiked coffee for the wonder. I'm even thinking about going alone sometime just to have my own time without the " loving family" hubbub!

We do- actually I'm thinking about going to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo one. Good call on the exercise part

Speaking of- as of last night, I'm down about 10# to 250#. It wasn't overnight, but I can't tell you how long it took since I haven't been weighing myself too recently. Still- nice to be moving in the right general direction
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

canio6 Guest
    Woot woot. nice job moving in the right direction

Not nearly at the rate you have, but thank you!

namelesswonder is offline Moderator

You alive out there?
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

LMAO- yes, yes I am.

What on earth is that gif from?

Alive, but at the moment not too happy about it. I'm not used to being sick very often and I am this winter. Hardly ate in January/early February because I felt like crap, so now I'm down to 240#. 'Course, when I finally picked up weights again at the gym, at least half of what I lost was muscle. Fighting another cold- and hacking up a lung.

Onion socks, though. Onion socks rule.

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    I was just thinking about you this AM! Glad to see you are still around. Bummer about the sick though! Get some sun on these sunny days we are having. Taking my own advice... Walks out back door...

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Be careful with that cough, get meds if you need to!

What on earth are onion socks?
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Spent this morning at the farm shoveling animal poop and cooing over the new goats, so it was a good start to the day

Onion socks are onions. In socks. Put a thick slice or two of fresh onion on the soles of your feet and cover them with socks to keep them in place. You will stink to high heaven in the morning, but I've used 'em twice and both times the congestion has significantly broken up that night. (In fact, I think I need to do them again tonight to move this along.)

I'm also dosing myself with ACV, lemon juice, cayenne pepper, tumeric, and honey in hot water. Helps the cough and the congestion. Also, lots of liquid

Mudflinger- the internship I was hoping for isn't looking too good at this point. I might be getting into chickens earlier than expected, so I might need to pick your brain about birds