Page 167 of 181 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1801

Thread: Going Wild (Drssgchic) page 167

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Primal Fuel
    Ewww cheese puffs

I wonder if gelatin would be a useful addition to you (especially if you drink a hot beverage regularly). I read a site last night about how it can work really well with amino acid supplements. I'll see if I can find that blog again for you. I think I'm going to start using it to see if it helps my digestion. Can't hurt the joints either!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Gelatin might be a thought. I should get some more bird pieces so I can cook up some broth. That's always good.

Well, I went to yoga- then I slept the rest of the day. Clearly, I need more L-Tyrosine. Or something. I was stiff for yoga, but I think there was just a hint more strength than there had been, so that's good. Official weight? 269#. However, considering the crap I've been eating the last few days, I'll take it.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    How's sleep otherwise (I mean nocturnal sleep)?
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Gotta admit I love the cheese puffs- even still. It's one of the few cheats I allow myself. Some occasional corn products, corn chips, pop corn and the evil addictive cheese puffs! I threw the last of the cheese balls away ( my son's fav) and hid them in the trash so the kid wouldn't be any the wiser.

How about a supply of emergency protein (see nom nom paleo ). Basically any ground meat cooked up. Add veges or whatever as you like. Maybe make a big batch and freeze usable portions. I like onions and mushrooms plus any other vege. My zucchini are starting to produce and make a great addition. I've been cooking salmon in huge amount lately as the fresh wild caught has been on sale. I'll BBQ like 4 lbs and add it to everything, like eggs and onion for breakfast or on a salad for dinner. Today I smoked like 6 lbs and had some fresh off the smoker and will freeze some and make sushi with some to take to a party tomorrow.

To be honest, I have been staring in the fridge a lot lately trying to motivate, but meh... You know how that goes!

Sleep has been happening at night, too, mostly. I realized this morning that at least part of my problem is that I don't have a reason to get out of bed. I can manufacture all the reasons I want, but in the end, unless I have to . . . I'm still hoping it'll get better once my hormones switch over.

I do need to check out nom nom paleo, because apparently I need something even easier than eggs. I'm also going to make some of those egg meatloaves that Mark had up the other day. Well, I am as soon as I have the ingredients. A couple of those will be perfect when I'm headed out to the barn.

I'm even going to be getting in some social time. I should be meeting friends for the fireworks tonight, and then the one that gives good hugs for a movie tomorrow.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Yay for hugs! I need to check out Marks recipe- it sounds good. How was your movie?

Still trying to catch the fox here. We heard the dog chase it off again last night. The adult red foxes are hard to catch. Then we need to figure out what to do with it once we do catch it. Relocation takes a permit.

Henry Cavill makes a super hot Superman

The friends that I was supposed to meet for fireworks didn't get to the park until after dark and then determined they were "unimpressed" with the fireworks so they left to go drinking. Their loss. Between the music and the fireworks, I thought it was a great show

Did you know that even if a child has all the physical nourishment they need, they can still wither and die if they don't have enough physical contact? The things you learn at church. But- I was wondering if my lack of physical contact is part of why I'm not healing like I should. I didn't have a lot before I moved, but I had more than I have now. Hmm. (Canio- maybe you can even charge therapist prices for your hugs-for-sale business )

This is so true about the physical contact! Maybe you can make a business out of hugs for sale at a farmer's market

Me? Ye gods, no. Someone hugging me is usually more stressful than not. That's one of the reasons I like the friend I just saw. He's one of the few that is actually de-stressing to hug.

I've been trying to talk Canio into it for ages. There really is a market for it!

I am so the same way with physical contact! Massages by strangers? No way! I would need to get drunk to entertain such notions! Even then ugggg!