Page 161 of 181 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1801

Thread: Going Wild (Drssgchic) page 161

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Food for the last few days has been crap, but today I spent 5 or 6 hours outside with horse people, which was a lot of fun. My arms got singed pretty good, so I think I got my daily dose of D I just slathered myself with aloe, and I'll be spending the rest of the afternoon inside.

So, starting with dinner, back on the food wagon. Salad. Yum. I have been taking all my supps, which is good, so I just have to keep taking them. I'm moving very slowly in the right direction, but at least I'm moving. (Not weight-wise, but that'll happen when I get the rest of my life in order.)
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

canio6 Guest
    Hey, any move in the right direction is a good move. One step at a time

That's the plan. Baby steps
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    That's the plan. Baby steps
    Well, it beats stepping on a baby.

I'll see myself out...

That depends on the baby . . .

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    That depends on the baby . . .
    I am an equal opportunity crusher of babies.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Well, I see everything is right on track over here...
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

I need to start doing interesting foodstuffs like you and Canio do. Either of you have any good recipes for crushed babies?

Got up, had breakfast and pills. Went to church (first time in at least a month). Learned that the Unitarians and Universalists had such an incestuious relationship, it's no wonder they merged in the 60s. Went home to take more pills and eat a good salad. Now I'm at the cafe procrastinating a bit over my writing. Overall, good start.

Sunburn sucks. Ouch.

Yesterday was good food. Today has had a good start, including making it to yoga. I think I'm finally seeing a tiny bit of progress. Woo hoo!

I had to take a break from talking to one of my friends for a couple of days. He was sounding just like me when I'm in the middle of a depressive episode. I wanted to smack him. It just reinforced my already high level of respect for people that are able to see past a depressed person's depression to stick by them. Maybe I can get him on the supps, too, to fix him (He was having a very bad week, so it wasn't unjustified on his part, but it was driving me bats, and I'm still not strong enough to be able to weather that stuff in someone else.)

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Well, food fell apart yesterday evening and into this morning, but the rest of today wasn't so bad. I got to finally go play at the horse rescue in BFE- until the wind started getting out of hand again. Apparently it is usually very windy in the spring, but it should have calmed down by now. In any case, re-upped the singing on my arms, and now I'm a bit sore from helping to move stuff. I was the "strong" one there, but seeing as how the rest of them were all at least in their 60s, that's not saying much. Still, it felt good to be physically useful. I should be going out again on Thursday.

So, there's a fire just north of the Springs (I dunno, is Black Forest considered Colorado Springs?) One down in Canon City, and a grass fire in Pueblo. None are close enough to affect us yet, but I will be looking at what can be thrown in the car if it comes to that. Ugh, I'll have to save FSOG. That's tragic.