Page 159 of 180 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1800

Thread: Going Wild (Drssgchic) page 159

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    That's interesting- and it makes sense. We need to have our minds/hearts engaged as well as our bodies. However, I am a sucker for a flirty wink

He really is a delightful mix of adult and kid, isn't he?
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Happy birthday... one tequila, two teqila, three tequila, floor.....

Lol- I wish I had some friends around here to go out and do that with.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Girl... If I was closer we would be kicking up our heels tonight!

Hugs!
    I'm downing a cheeky juice just for you.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Happy birthday... one tequila, two teqila, three tequila, floor.....
    I thought it was: one tequila, two teqila, three tequila, whore. LOL
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    I thought it was: one tequila, two teqila, three tequila, whore. LOL

Doc only knows the "man" version... you know, the one where they fall down and disappoint us floozies.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Either one would be nice at the moment, but I actually have to be awake and functional in the morning (I know- groan) so I can play with horses

Going out with you, Cori, would be a trip and a half.

I got to play with Sara Jane today! (Pretty little grey mare that took some convincing that I was, in fact, in charge.) Also finally hooked up with the horse rescue so I'll be headed out to their farm in East Bumfuck on Tuesday to play some more. With any luck, Sara Jane is going to a new home tomorrow, but I've been on their Web site and they have a barn full of cuties. I think my face got a bit singed, though, under my baseball cap. It was in the 50s so no such luck with my arms

After two or three hours playing with horses, and another hour or so weeding in the community garden, I got home mid-afternoon and was a mess. After a nap and some food, though, I'm starting to feel better. Which is good, since I'm supposed to go to lunch and a matinee with a friend, tomorrow. I really wanted to cancel on him, but I'm going to make myself go. I need to socialize, and if I'm not up for talking, he can talk enough for the both of us

ssn679doc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    I got to play with Sara Jane today! (Pretty little grey mare that took some convincing that I was, in fact, in charge.) Also finally hooked up with the horse rescue so I'll be headed out to their farm in East Bumfuck on Tuesday to play some more.
    East Bumfuck? Thats about 4 miles from where I live... I don't live at the edge of the world, but you CAN see it from my back porch....

Lol- this is about 40 miles east of the Springs- which means out into prairie. Which means big and empty. She said a couple of times "It might be too far, a lot of people complain about the gas." Lady- let me worry about the drive and you worry about having horses for me to play with when I get there . . .

I was right to make myself go. The food today wasn't so hot, but I got most of my supps, and, more importantly, I got some healthy social interaction. And got to watch The Fast and the Furious 6 Hotness! As much as I don't like people, and am too often afraid of them and nervous around them, I'm still subject to the fact that humans are social creatures and need interactions with other humans. Thankfully, this friend has turned out to be someone that I actually relax around. Now if only he were around more often . . .