Page 156 of 181 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1801

Thread: Going Wild (Drssgchic) page 156

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    You're right. The right attitude can fix damn near anything. Hell, I was starting to go sweet on a Mormon because I liked his attitude! That wouldn't have worked for so many reasons . . .

My 6'1 baby brother was dating a 5'11 girl and she was floored that when she asked if she could wear her 6" heels, he genuinely didn't care that she'd be taller than him.

A feminist that's good in bed. He must be of the old-school variety before they started requiring balls and spines in exchange for the feminist card
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    My husband is your height... 5'6"- ish
    good man. I've always said that 5'7" was the perfect height, so see...almost perfect. Of course, I am biased...
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    I'm 5'6" and Hulky is 5'8" or 5'9". I can pretty easily end up taller than him, depending on each of our footwear, though it doesn't happen often. I had a boyfriend in high school that was my height so I was almost always taller than him in shoes. Makes me feel sexy, for some reason. I like feeling little and like I can be wrapped up most of the time (when I"m with someone) so Hulky's broad shoulders and larger-than-mine hands work well for that .
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Mud Flinger is online now Senior Member
    Good to see you back! Doing any gardening? I am sore all over today from over doing it the past two days. Just start slw and keep moving forward. You'll be strong gain before you know it!

Still moving the wood for h hugel kultur here.

Exactly, Wonder- I want to feel girl-sized beside my guy. The way I'm built, though, that requires a pretty big guy. I weigh the same as the 6'5 guy. (He thinks his body looks terrible since he's 30# overweight. Shut up. Just shut. up.)

Canio- you are one of the few who won't have their height held against them.

MudFlinger- Got my 'taters in near the beginning of the month, and thanks to the straw mulch, a few are poking through, despite being totally ignored. I just turned over the bed where the tomatoes and peppers will be planted, they'll be going in early next week.

So you are still doing the hugel kulture. I'd like to hear more about that, as it goes up.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Canio- you are one of the few who won't have their height held against them.
    Just doing my part for the step-stool industry
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Lol- exactly!

Yesterday was a low-function day, but I got in decent food (except for the GF pizza last night, but, eh) and all my supps. I even knocked out a blog post to go up at some point in the future. Did you know we only have about 60 years left of soil for agriculture? Scary.

I skipped yoga this morning, but the plan is to get in some gardening today, so that should account for my exercise. As much as I hate killing trees, those damn aspen sprouts have got to go. I'm trying to grow grass, damnit! They'll replant themselves soon enough, anyway. Aspen are not suited to being an accent tree. They like groves, and they're willing to make one, if that's what it takes.

Just had breakfast- bacon and eggs- and all my supps up to this point in the day, so it's a good start. Now I just have to decide if I want to garden now, or go write during the heat of the day and garden a bit later. That might be the way to go, since I'm still a bit blue-white from winter.

Oh- or go get more plants, first . . . That might be my first stop. What good are tomatoes without basil?

I did get moving later than planned, but I picked up some herbs and a couple of squashes to put in tomorrow. I almost didn't garden, since it was overcast most of the afternoon, but since I'd said I would in here, I did go out and tackle the grass patch a bit. Apparently, grass can be too tall for a push mower to cut. Dang it. The next step will be turning the current mess under and then spreading seed.

Lunch and dinner were both meat and greens, and supps were taken. I need to pick up some more tomorrow.

I got a super slow start today. Cramps suck. But they do mean that I'm finally on to a new set of hormones, so, yay! I did eventually get moving. Got my hair trimmed, so the curl is back, and picked up the supps I was out of. Our dance class started up again, and my partner and I got props for practicing while our teacher was away visiting her brand new grandson. And I got told that she can see i'm trying really hard to follow- but I need to try harder. Thankfully, she also told my partner he needs to be a stronger leader so I have something to follow. He's doing really well, though, for a beginner.

Oh, and I'll be putting up a blog post shortly, if y'all are interested.