Page 154 of 181 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1801

Thread: Going Wild (Drssgchic) page 154

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I was thinking... "Hmm... he needs directing to a Jimmy Johnson Extenze commercial?"
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Damn, that was not as exciting as I'd hoped.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Exactly, Cori.

Wonder- yeah, the thread doesn't live up to the promise of the title at all
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Exactly, Cori.

Wonder- yeah, the thread doesn't live up to the promise of the title at all
    Definitely a disappointment

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    (Cori- meaty things that dangle generally shouldn't be eaten like carrots . . .)
    I know this is an old post, but LMAO!!
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Alright people. I'm back. I'm turning 30 in six days, which puts me pretty firmly in the "adult" category. Time to get my shit together. Again.

I'm currently on day four of my supplements for The Mood Cure- and with that I'm also making sure I have at least three actual meals each day, and I get up at a reasonable hour. In those four days, I have been more productive, and consistent, than I have been in a while, so it's working.

As for fitness- Christ on a crutch- this is not my body! For a while it was my body, but muffled by another. Well, the underneath part has disintegrated, too. I'm having a whole hell of a lot more sympathy for the "average American." When walking on a treadmill at a reasonable pace for just an hour means you're limping for at least a day- or you can't do down dog in yoga because your hands can't handle the pressure- it makes going back for more mighty hard. I had no idea how much strength I had from just being me. Or how much more work your joints have to do when you add 100#+ to your frame. I'm carrying around myself plus another small woman. As of this morning, I weighed 266#.

My current plan is to stick with the supplements and eating at least three real meals per day. I can eat as much as I want, whenever I want, as long as it's good food. I recently joined a gym, and they have yoga three mornings a week. The plan is to show up that often. I'm allowed to modify the hell out of anything I want- but I have to go and at least put forth a token effort. If I go and walk, or swim, or anything else, too- bonus points. At this point, even that is an improvement over how I've handled the last few months. I'm also trying to get hooked up with a horse rescue. Again, I won't require myself to do the hard stuff, but just being outside and around animals will help. The rest will happen in time.

That's about where I am, at the moment. How are y'all?
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Your plan sounds excellent. Glad to hear you're finding a wagon to get back on .

I'm chugging along, as always, with starts and stops wherever the train feels like it.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

I figure if I set the bar low for now, I can even count tripping over it as reaching my goals

Glad you're still moving in the right direction. That's what counts. Oh- I know I haven't been on the other site, but I hope it's still working for you.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Good to see you back!
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

I see you're back, too, eh? Guess it was time