Page 153 of 181 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1801

Thread: Going Wild (Drssgchic) page 153

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    I was (obviously) having mental issues, so I finally got around to calling a local horse rescue to see if they needed volunteers. Apparently not until March. Grmph. But, I did make the contact, so they'll call me when it's time.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    Aw, I hope I did not play too much of a part in making you feel crummy (not sure if you found Jenny Trout before or after I talked about it? I forget how specific I was). I think the research you are doing is really interesting and I can't wait to reach what you come up with, but don't get lost in it! Come up for air frequently! Watch clips of the Muppets on Youtube! Or something. Neil Patrick Harris dreams THE LULLABYE - Neil's Puppet Dreams - YouTube
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

And for two yummy men- the one with Nathan Fillian: NEIL PATRICK HARRIS & NATHAN FILLION in DOCTOR'S OFFICE - Neil's Puppet Dreams - YouTube

It's not your fault. I got Jenny's blog from Panda's journal- I want to say Winencandy?- for the 50-shades review. I was just having a rough time assimilating is all. Being very angry with Thomas Hardy doesn't help I do hope it turns out well. So far it's mostly just dirty
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    NPH is so cool.

That's all I've got right now.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Yes, yes he is. And such a beautiful family. No wonder they don't want the gays to marry. So much beauty in one place must be unnatural

Ok, I think the brain kablooie was 10% hormones and 90% that I need to stab Thomas Hardy. I still haven't finished the book, but at this point Tess and both of her men have pissed me off, so I figure stabbing the author takes care of the lot of them.

End of winter to early spring is always the worst for me. The vitamin D I (hopefully) stocked up on during the summer is gone, and spring proper ain't here yet. So for the moment, I'll just grit my teeth and wait. This spring couldn't be worse than last spring, and hopefully it will be better. When it comes to food and exercise, I'll do what I can when I can, but my expectations will stay low and I will accept that. Fixing shit can wait until a season when it has a chance in hell of working.

On the up side, I did write today, and I plan on getting my eyebrows did and my hair trimmed this weekend. It always helps me feel better if I look more like a girl than a wookie My feet are also starting to itch to dance again, so if this keeps up until Wednesday, I might actually make it over to the free dance lessons I found.

I made it through season 1 of Buffy and season 2 is already a huge improvement. I felt like there were a lot of correlations in Buffy/Angel's relationship as potential inspiration for Bella/Edward in the Twilight series. Curious (if you've read that series [[gag]]) what you think. Obviously not a DIRECT inspiration, since Bella is a blob and Buffy has some (cheesy) spine, but inspiration nonetheless.

Yes, there were! Like the watching her while she sleeps and creepily from the shadows!

Oh- anybody else read "How do I . . . aghm . . . get bigger" and think, "Dude, that's not what the PB is for."

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    [[goes thread-hunting]]