Page 150 of 181 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1801

Thread: Going Wild (Drssgchic) page 150

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Gah- whoever suggested getting little X tattoos where you take your measurements was on to something. There's no way mid-thigh shrunk an inch when nothing else changed. No way at all. Garumph.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Gah- whoever suggested getting little X tattoos where you take your measurements was on to something. There's no way mid-thigh shrunk an inch when nothing else changed. No way at all. Garumph.
    Ohhh ... little lines of x's then you could be totes adorbs like Sally!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Is it possible that you lost some muscle mass? Thighs get quite a bit of workout when we are active. Do you do squats at all?

Well, folks, it's safe to say that I will never, ever be a raw vegan. Day one of my juice fast and I've already had two coffees and I am having a serious craving for meat. (possibly in part because i'm hungry but I don't want to finish the juice I need to finish before I can move on to the better ones. It's kinda yucky.) I am nothing of not the poster child for self-control

Aaw, she is adorbs, Cori!

Mud Flinger- nah, I measured a week or two ago and nothing has changed. I just measured around the wrong lump. It was easier when my legs were smoother.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Good about the leg muscle and as for the juicing, well, maybe you need to ease into it a bit?

Eh, I just need better recipes. I don't like eating peppers, so I'm not sure why I thought I'd like it in juice. Also, I need to not go so long between eats The kale and carrot one seems promising.

We used to love to make juices. Apple and lemon( with the rind on) make a great lemonade. Some of the juices you just hold your nose and choke down though

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    The blog Shutterbean has some juice mixes listed. Maybe check those out for palatable options?
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Ooh, some of those look like they have potential. Thanks!

Rind on? What I've seen says it's too astringent or something. Might have to give it a try.

So far, I liked the cabbage/carrot/lemon . . . I forgot what all else. When I tried the beet one last night I liked that, too, but it had a wierd gellish thing going on. We'll see if it's still going on today. Possibly from the stalks of the greens? So, yesterday it started with wanting hotdogs. Not healthy, so I suppressed it. By the evening, I was having seriously lustful thoughts about a steak that's been hanging out in the freezer. However, so far today, I'm doing fine. I also haven't had breakfast. Working on that shortly, but I wanted to take my temperature first. My lower back is pissy, which usually happens with a fever. I seem to be fine, though, so off to food!

Ok, I think I'm starting to understand the whole "high" thing with juicing. I'm kinda wired right now, and the more of this juice I drink, the more wired I get. (sugar high? It does have two apples in it) But it's awesome, because I'm writing. 2000 plus words and still going. Woo hoo! I do need to be more on top of feeding myself regularly, because any calories I'm getting from it are carbs, so it does give me the "gnaw my arm off" hungeries. Over all, though, I am getting what I was hoping for. Energy and the desire to partake of food. Real food. Thus far, I'm calling it a success. And really looking forward to breaking the fast with a steak dinner