Page 147 of 181 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1801

Thread: Going Wild (Drssgchic) page 147

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Wouldn't it defeat the purpose? If you are not going to dress up why have it at the Ren Faire? Or do they have nice facilities or something?
    The atmosphere would be fun. You get to be part of the parade with the court & make an appearance at the joust, if you want. They provide food, the site, & some entertainment (time allowing) as part of the package, as well as a wedding coordinator and the officiant/celebrant. Downside is the extra costs (buying tickets & meal tickets for the guests, though we could get a group discount I'm sure). I can imagine myself in something kind of ethereal. Boyfriend would probably just stuck with a suit/tux.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Um, black velvet doublet and trews. Duh

I love theme weddings that are fun- that place would be fun.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Never heard of "All's Faire" before. Is a show on cable or what? Sounds interesting. I've been cracking up lately to Amish Mafia and Moonshiners. I mean really bad stuff but when your stuck with then January doldrums and it's a bit too cold to enjoy outside, well you do what you gotta do! Atleast I'm not the one drinking watching that crap. I've even started calling them my soaps These shows can make you feel brilliant by comparison and some days, well you know what I mean!

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    The atmosphere would be fun. You get to be part of the parade with the court & make an appearance at the joust, if you want. They provide food, the site, & some entertainment (time allowing) as part of the package, as well as a wedding coordinator and the officiant/celebrant. Downside is the extra costs (buying tickets & meal tickets for the guests, though we could get a group discount I'm sure). I can imagine myself in something kind of ethereal. Boyfriend would probably just stuck with a suit/tux.
    That sounds really awesome actually.

Oh, I wish I could have gone to the stock show! It sounds like it was great.

I agree the stones are cool to show your hats! I had to look twice to see what they were. I personally think wool is too itchy, but then I found Merino wool. The wool/bamboo combo sounds like it would work for me, too.

My husband loves to wear knit hats in the winter. I will see if any look like the style he likes. For some reason I can't picture them in my head right now, but I can vaguely see them on the rocks. Is this what it is like to get old?

MF- it's a movie. A very, very silly movie I stumbled across on Netflix.

Drat! now I need to look at the schedule for the rest of the show- there were a couple of days that had really interesting things going on, but I can't remember which ones they were. Oh yeah, and get pictures up of the parade.

*pokes head* Think, think, think . . .

Well, you know, each one is so totally unique that they have to be viewed to be appreciated . . . or something like that. If his head is much bigger than 23 inches, then I think the orange and blue one is the only one that would fit at the moment, but if he sees something he likes, I can probably make a bigger version of it. I do need to get more men's hats up there, I think.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Mud Flinger- I finally got the post up with pictures from the parade if you're curious.

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Well, you know, each one is so totally unique that they have to be viewed to be appreciated . . . or something like that. If his head is much bigger than 23 inches, then I think the orange and blue one is the only one that would fit at the moment, but if he sees something he likes, I can probably make a bigger version of it. I do need to get more men's hats up there, I think.
    I had to go back and look at them all again. And yes I think the fact that they are each so unique contributed to my memory problem! ha ha.

Yes, the orange a blue one is definitely the one for him. My husband has a small head, so it might fit him without the need for a "larger" size. I wonder if I should measure his head?

I also love the Santa hat!

The orange and blue one should fit most anybody, since the ribs stretch, but if he's got a small head, the Santa one might fit . . .

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I woke up this morning feeling good. Today is going to be a good day, I can just tell. I'm going to have good morning sun, here, momentarily, so I should get pictures of some more hats and a scarf to post. Oh, crud, I need to finish the flowers first. Er, eh, well, whatever. Anyway- I just feel like it's going to be a good day. Haven't woken up to that feeling in a while, and it's nice.

I think, along with trying harder to stick with a diurnal schedule and eating more/better, I need to bust out my supplements again. I still have a pile of leftovers from when I gave up on them last time, but I need Mom to mail my Mood Cure book back to remind me what I was taking when. Maybe I can make them my schedule to give myself some structure.