Page 144 of 184 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1835

Thread: Going Wild (Drssgchic)

Shop Now
    I might need a stocking hat. I'll have to send you a picture of the one that Boyfriend has been wearing lately. My grandmother's friend knitted it for my sister and me when we were little and it still gets a lot of wear. It has rainbow colored stripes on it .

Let MDA be your proverbial fire! *curls up with some coconut hot cocoa*
    Journal
    Current interests - Starting Strength (reading it very slowly)

Depression Lies

I'm already mulling over a Rainbow Brite beanie. I just have to collect all the colors

Send me pictures! I need more hat shapes to keep it interesting.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

I went for a walk today *pats self on head.* It was only 20 minutes, but it was a walk. I also picked up some pre-made chicken broth that should just be chicken. Oh- for Colorado Springians- Calcrate (Calcrete?) Beef has just started a raw, grassfed milk share through their store. Woo hoo! Now I have to figure out if I can handle 4 gallons a month, or if my roommate will help me out

In other news, I might have to break down and buy a new crock pot. I got mine second hand (at least) I don't even know how many years ago, and it might be on it's last legs. I lost the handle for the temperature a while ago, and I just lost a handle off the heating unit today. However, it is heating up a pot roast that will be breakfast with the balance doled out in one-serving dishes to encourage me to get back on the wagon. *shades eyes and peers down the road after the runaway wagon* If I can catch it . . .
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Breakfast was et, and I'm not sure whether I'll be getting in another meal today or not. I need to remember to bake my bones and scoop out the marrow before I make beef broth so I don't have quiiiite the overdose of fat next time. However, my vegetarian roommate's dog thinks I'm the BESTEST person EVER!!!! because I let her clean out the soup bowl.

So, last night I took measurements for my re-commitment to eating right. Ouch. Then, this morning, my Christmas present from my Nana arrived, and I got target clothing. It is a violently pink, size large hoodie. I got it over my arms, just, but zipping it didn't even cross my mind. Step 1- be able to wear it so if I accidentally flex my arms, I don't bust a seam. Step 2- zip it. Wonder how long this will take?

Wonder- good call on Korean. Here's who I'll be basing Ethnic Friend's looks off of (he took a while to find among the more androgynous male actors): Pictures & Photos of Bin Won - IMDb

Anybody know what to call the meal when it's bacon and eggs at 3 am? Aside from yummy.

I tend to call those Munch: midnight brunch.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Ooh, I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I tend to call those Munch: midnight brunch.
    Ooh. I like that one. Munch. The forbidden meal! I don't allow myself to eat in the middle of the night or I'm sure I'd have to move into the garage and use the main door for moving me!

Usually that would be a bad idea, but I think I need to up my food intake a bit, so I'll take meals when I can. Sadly, I'm frequently awake at 3 am these days.

Shop Now
    Ok. Now I'm wondering why I never have heard of one of these super obese people doing that. Mmmm... Now I'm off to count my blessings that I have not had to ponder this before!