Page 143 of 181 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1801

Thread: Going Wild (Drssgchic) page 143

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I'm thinking about it because since I left Maine, I finished New Moon and have almost finished Eclipse. The necessary outcome of the thought, though, is that my female character has to mature to the point that she actually deserves the ethnic friend, not the ice king
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    The necessary outcome of the thought, though, is that my female character has to mature to the point that she actually deserves the ethnic friend, not the ice king
    Well, as they say, "Once you go ethnic friend you never go..." yeah, okay, I've got nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Well, as they say, "Once you go ethnic friend you never go..." yeah, okay, I've got nothing.
    LMAO. The established ones are Native American and Hispanic. I should probably have made mine African American, but he turned out Black Irish.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    .......... hmmmm.

“You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Cori, darling, I think I love you

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Of course dear... that was the intention.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

I love my church. Yesterdays sermon was based on Edward O Wilson's book The Evolution of Human Society. Some of y'all nerds out there might like it.

In other news, eating one meal a day doesn't help. Ever since I got home, I've been eating about once a day- a meal-sized-meal, not 2000 calories- and I have remained at 255. I'm not doing this on purpose, I'm just not interested in eating. The food is usually not too bad, there just isn't that much of it. Grmph. Guess I need to put more effort into food. Also- I gain weight when I feel bad and eat everything, yet I don't lose weight when I feel worse and don't eat much. There's something wrong with that.

Because everyone is on the edge of their seats waiting for this- ethnic friend is now Asian. I'm leaning toward Chinese, but I'm not sure, yet. This may or may not have been influenced by this super-hot Asian actor on a show I was watching.

Thus far, this year, I have managed to eat two meals a day. Not big ones, but one has to start somewhere. I have not, however, begun writing daily. One step at a time?

Part of why I haven't begun writing is because I'm working on stock for my brand new Etsy store, CattailsandCalendula. At the moment it consists of knit hats, but I plan on expanding. Knitting and writing don't go together too well. Knitting and watching copious amounts of tv, however, works great

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    I don't know why, but I vote Korean. Probably just because Boyfriend was stationed there during his Army run.

Knitting! I didn't know/forgot that you knit. Awesome. I'm one of those people who always promises to buy something from a person's store when I have the money, but never seem to manage it. I did once commission someone for a scarf (a cupcake scarf for my sister, don't know if she wears it, but it's awesome), so...there's a chance .
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hmm. Definite possibility

I actually hadn't done it for ages before I went to Maine, but I needed a wrap/shawl for sitting up in bed at night reading, so I decided to knit one. Then, Mom had a super simple hat pattern for a Maine charity thing, so I started on hats. I'm currently stuck there, but I'm working on expanding I just got a book for knit flowers to add to the hats, so they should start showing up soon. I'm getting the stitches almost loose enough to make it work

If you happen to be in need of a nice, handmade hat (or, in the future, bath salts, sachets, etc) then please buy from me. Otherwise, just tell your friends to buy from me I am up for discussing commissions. Particularly if they aren't something I've thought of before.

I need to start comitting myself to things to get back on a schedule. Right now, it's knitting group once a week and church. That's not enough to help. Particularly when I can sleep most of the day and still get to knitting I also need to brush up my resume and send it to the temp agency. Grmph. Why can't life still be about feeding myself and telling stories around the fire? 'Cause that'd be nice.