Page 141 of 181 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1801

Thread: Going Wild (Drssgchic) page 141

canio6 Guest
    Well done What a nice after Thanksgiving surprise.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Thanks!

My suspicions are confirmed. Mom's gluten-free bread-maker bread isn't doing me any favors. Drat. Not that I didn't know it, but I suppose it's best that it's confirmed so I steer clear. I'm also not really up to just two meals a day yet. Which is a problem when I'm only awake for lunch and dinner Guess I need to stuff a third in there somewhere.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Thanks!

My suspicions are confirmed. Mom's gluten-free bread-maker bread isn't doing me any favors. Drat. Not that I didn't know it, but I suppose it's best that it's confirmed so I steer clear. I'm also not really up to just two meals a day yet. Which is a problem when I'm only awake for lunch and dinner Guess I need to stuff a third in there somewhere.
    I have it on good authority that second breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

Souce: Mr. B. Baggins.

LMAO. True. Very true.

Although I think Dad's liking this eggs for lunch thing we've been doing- since that's breakfast for me. Muahaha- I WILL get him off gluten, too! *steeples fingers creepily*
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

*pout* I don't want to go out to dinner. I like eating in my slippers. The drawback to going to visit family is that you're expected to, like, visit with family. I like the aunt I'm going out with, and I hear the food is good, but, just, meh. It doesn't help that it's been snowing all day. I love the snow, but the grey isn't helping at all. What I really want is a nap.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    A lime green corset would certainly brighten the day... and the dinner conversation!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    A lime green corset would certainly brighten the day... and the dinner conversation!
    LMAO- Not only do they probably not sell them up here, it's a titty bit too nipply to wear one as anything but an undergarment. I think it was something like 8 last night.

I am thinking, though, that when I get home I should see if my black velvet will expand out enough . . .

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    LMAO- Not only do they probably not sell them up here, it's a titty bit too nipply to wear one as anything but an undergarment. I think it was something like 8 last night.

I am thinking, though, that when I get home I should see if my black velvet will expand out enough . . .
    Bah... you wear it under something then start popping those buttons as soon as you arrive!

Restaurants have heat you know...
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Now wouldn't that give my Born Again aunt something to ponder . . .

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Well, being 'born again' I know it would certainly give her something to gossip about!
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche