Page 135 of 181 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1801

Thread: Going Wild (Drssgchic) page 135

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    L- cream soda and peanut butter M&Ms. I am minding the crap. As I shovel it into my face My excuse is that I've been at work for half a day and I already hate my life again. That's not cool. Ok, and I'm just feeling a little hopeless about the situation right now.

I'm currently working on 50 Shades of Twilight written with skill 1- to see if I can. 2- because if hopping on the bandwagon gets me published- what the hell. That's what nom de plumes are for. And wigs at book signings. I need to get back to the blog and such, but at the moment, I'm going to accept that I'm getting to work and I haven't told anyone what I think of them. At the moment, I'm considering that a win. It's not even hormones that can be blamed this time. The circus is on their way out.

At the moment, knowing I have six more weeks makes me wonder how I'm going to survive it. I'm done. I'm so very, very done. I just hope I can recover once I'm out so I can do what I need to in order to be a productive citizen again. Right now, I want to sleep, sun, sleep some more. I don't even care about my gardens. Which is, like, super helpful for where I want my career to go.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Yesterday was a bad day, so dinner was beans and hotdogs with cornbread and smirnoff pre-mixed drinks. But, we had a wicked thunderstorm and Mom thinks my 50 Shades of Twilight is a good idea- a coming of age story, she said. My eczema is about to erupt on my fingerpad, instead of just the backs of my hands, so I'll be neosporining the hell out of my hands today and tonight will be some serious salt-water soaks. It's one thing to have the backs of my hands fucked up. The fronts is another story altogether. (Although the fluid bubbles under my fingerprint are pretty cool looking at the moment)

B- tea/cream, coffee/half ad half/one shot of vanilla syrup, bacon and cheese omelet with cream cheese.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Yesterday was a bad day, so dinner was beans and hotdogs with cornbread and smirnoff pre-mixed drinks. But, we had a wicked thunderstorm and Mom thinks my 50 Shades of Twilight is a good idea- a coming of age story, she said. My eczema is about to erupt on my fingerpad, instead of just the backs of my hands, so I'll be neosporining the hell out of my hands today and tonight will be some serious salt-water soaks. It's one thing to have the backs of my hands fucked up. The fronts is another story altogether. (Although the fluid bubbles under my fingerprint are pretty cool looking at the moment)

B- tea/cream, coffee/half ad half/one shot of vanilla syrup, bacon and cheese omelet with cream cheese.
    eczema sounds like teh suck. I had it when i was very young, and the only thing i can remember was the electric itching. it wasn't like a bug bite, it felt statically charged. your Fifty Shades of Twilight sounds like a great idea, and i'm eagerly awaiting it!

I had it on my elbows as a kid, and I thought that sucked. Until it moved to my hands. Then it was all healed up for so long I totally forgot what industrial soaps could do to me. You're right about the itch. It's crazy.

Any name suggestions for Mr. Handsome? She's Ellie (Eleanor- a queen like Isabelle and Anastasia) and the "ethnic friend" is a black Irish guy named Joseph. They were pretty easy. But I'm having a hard time coming up with something like Christian/Edward. He just wants to be Mr. Handsome for some reason.

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Leo?
    Benedict? (makes me think of Cumberbatch, so maybe not)
    Sebastian?
    British Baby Names – Baby Name Blog - Nameberry
    Christian and Edward strike me as kingly names, so I went British.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    I know nothing about ecsema personally, but I've seen a time or two on this site where people made comment that theirs cleared up when they ate cleanly. I wonder if yours might not only be from the soap but also your fall from the wagon as it were? Your writing sounds like a very healthy diversion in this time of strife - a little vaca of sorts. Wishing you a better day!

Benedict Cumberhatch? Who hated their child that much? Not Sebastian- aside from being an awesome crab, he's also a delighful incubus. Names are challenging when they already have associations

Geoffrey was almost it- until I realized that Edward became Christian- so the next item in this list is . . . Alistair! So, he's named! Thanks for the help!

Thanks for the well-wishes Mud Flinger. So far it is a better day, and I think I'm going to just go for a full salt bath when I get home, so I'm looking forward to that. You might have a very good point about the food. A lot of my skin is rebelling at the moment, which might be my body smacking me upside the head some other way than through my digestive system.

L- iced coffee with half and half

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Don't knock the 'batch!
    Benedict Cumberbath aka. Sherlock in BBC's in "Sherlock" series aka. voice of Smaug in new Hobbit films aka. apparently Kahn in new Star Trek movie?
    AMAZING voice. Go listen to him somewhere on YouTube.

Alistair is almost very evil sounding, so I like it. Very upper-class.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    LOVE the name Alistair - never heard it before so you will be the one to bring it to life with all the potential behind this character. I know you haven't updated your blog in a while (not sure how much guilt or "I should" you are waisting on this), but maybe your passions are changing. There's nothing wrong with changing directions and chasing a new dream for a while. It's the only way to find your authentic path and we are always evolving. Have a fun day daydreaming about the new man in your life - Alistair!

It does sound a little evil, doesn't it? I like it

Alistair isn't the one I'll be dreaming about. He's turning into Bluebeard in my head. Now "ethnic friend" Joseph . . . (I am and always have been hardcore Team Jacob) Have I mentioned he sings? I want his band to wear utilikilts, but since he's Irish, not Scottish, I'm not sure if they would. But they are utilikilts, not plaids. Dunno.

Zero guilt. My give-a-damn about life isn't busted. It's pulverized and the funeral will be later this week. Hopefully, once my soul returns, I'll be able to follow both dreams at the same time

D- wine, chips, cheesecake, chedderwurst- because I've pretty much thrown in the towel at this point.