Page 130 of 180 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1800

Thread: Going Wild (Drssgchic) page 130

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Primal Fuel
    I actually took a course of American Sign Language over my last summer in college. It was really fun! I already knew the alphabet, Thank You, and Sorry. I found it less intimidating to practice it with other people in my class than dealing with pronunciation issues in other languages. No accent necessary!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Just thought I'd mention- thought of youse guys (the male ones) when I saw the cross-fap games on ESPN at work tonight

*sigh* I hope this week off works. Apparently I hate myself right now because I am having a major wheat craving. Thank goodness for crappy gluten-free pizzas and traditional corn tortillas to stave them off for the time being.

Self-awareness is good, to an extent. It kinda sucks, though, when you can SEE that you're self-sabatoging, but you can't figure out how to not do it. Ah well. With some sleep under my belt and once I begin bleeding like a stuck pig I should be able to think more clearly again.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Just thought I'd mention- thought of youse guys (the male ones) when I saw the cross-fap games on ESPN at work tonight
    Curses, I missed this. Now I will have to fap to pure imagination. It really sucks to be a dude at times.

have fun on your week off. Hopefully things will look better by the end of it
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post

*sigh* I hope this week off works. Apparently I hate myself right now because I am having a major wheat craving. Thank goodness for crappy gluten-free pizzas and traditional corn tortillas to stave them off for the time being.

Self-awareness is good, to an extent. It kinda sucks, though, when you can SEE that you're self-sabatoging, but you can't figure out how to not do it. Ah well. With some sleep under my belt and once I begin bleeding like a stuck pig I should be able to think more clearly again.
    Seriously... what is with the Russian Circus visiting a bunch of us around the same time.
    They just left my house and looks like they split up and headed for you and Bloodorchids place.
    Stoopid clowns....
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Apparently when women spend time together, they tend to get on the same schedule. Who knew pheremones could be transferred via the internets? Can you give them a swift kick to hurry up to my place? Being irrational is irritating as fuck. I much prefer being bloodthirsty
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    I'll share with you the beautiful sentiments I shared with Bloodorchid...
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

And here I thought it was going to be the .gif of the bloody elevator

According to the song "Bad Jokes" it's called PMS because Mad Cow was already taken

Hi. I'm back. It was not a very productive vacation, but there was a lot of sleeping and a fair amount of thinking. There was even some writing.

I'm weighing in at 239#. I'm not going to "forget" to post my food because I know it's wrong. Excepting weekends, because I'm lazy like that, if I eat it, I have to fess up about it. This may or may not have an effect on what I eat, but at least I won't be avoiding it. I'm not going to get nit-picky over serving sizes, but copping to a big bag of chips, even if they're hippy chips, every night will be good for me.

I'd intended to do some walking during my time off, but I fucked up my foot somehow, so that's out. However, I did get a bow at the Renn Faire the weekend before my vacation, so I have been shooting that every couple of days. Only a dozen arrows at a time, but I need to build some caluses along with my muscles. It was pretty cool, though, to have the guy that sold it to me compliment my broad shoulders. He said it meant I'd build muscle fast

So, with the help of some Black-Eyed Susan Flower Essence (yeah, yeah, I know) I'm realizing that my biggest problem is, as usual, my fear of failure. I also fear success, but I fear failure more. And changing things gives the possibility of failure. If I stay very, very still than neither failure nor success will find me to disrupt my calm little life, right? Ha. It just means I'm a failure through not even trying. So the plan is- I'll call a dentist today to schedule a check-up and I will remain at this job long enough to get that taken care of on this insurance. Then I'm out. Fuck "financial stability," fuck "being sensible," fuck my own nay-saying. I've lived on nothing before and I can do it again. Will it make me put off buying a house? Yeah. But it'll help me regain my sanity.

I sat in my chair when I got to work and promptly had a sneezing fit. Whether it's real allergies or psycho-somatic allergies is really a moot point by now. Even my body is rejecting this place.

Today:
    B- tea/table cream, coffee/half and half/D, half a cheese and bacon omelette

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Welcome back. Time off is so good for gaining some perspective. How are the gardens?