Page 118 of 181 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1801

Thread: Going Wild (Drssgchic) page 118

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    hubby told me the story and i had to ask whether the cougar was the type who eats raw game or young men.
    I really didn't...but a young man can always dream.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    I swear my first thought was "of course they eat young men- they're the only ones stupid enough to chase them." Then I realized I'd somehow gotten out of the gutter and had to return to my happy place.

I'm feeling better about life. Thank goodness for drugs. They're legal. I swear. Although I'd take a Red Tent in place of them. Maybe that's what my Thoreau house will be. My "red tent." Well, that and general get away.

afternoon snack- coffee with cream because I needed to use the last of the cream I brought to work before the weekend. And, because. After all- food? Who needs food? Javajavajavajavajava

Now I'm having George of the Jungle flashbacks.
    "What is it with chicks and horses?"
    Cut to: a scene where the horses are actually NOT my main focus . . .
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    we could huddle in the red tent together and give each other back rubs or something.

do you see this booter? we're talking about PERIODS!!!

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    do you see this booter? we're talking about PERIODS!!!
    Well, I have never been much of a hockey fan but...wait, that is the periods about which we are speaking right?

The potential for violence, the probability of blood- yeah- we can call them hockey periods. Particularly since if I ever start following national sports- that's probably going to be it

How's your hockey game coming along, Saoirse? For me the first day is the worst. After that it's just messy and annoying. And dehydrating.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Hey look, we're on the same hockey team. Day -1 is thhe only day I'm in pain. I refer to it as my warning cramps, because once i get it I'm damn near guaranteed to start game in the next 24 hrs. Beyond that, it's just in the way and messy.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    i used to have warning cramps, but an unfortunate side effect of eating all this delicious kale and chard is that my cramps have disappeared. now i still sort of know before it's going to happen, but i have no clue how i know. first symptom is the appearance of blood. anyway, it's going alright. i had a bit of glute/pelvic pain which disappeared with some intense piriformis massage, and now i'm just waiting for it to be done. I think i'm on day 3 or 4.

It doesn't happen as much now, but back before I realized that wheat doesn't like me, I'd get gas and IBS cramps around the expected time and think "Is it now, is it today, maybe this time" for days. Then I'd get that particular combination of cramps, nausia, and feeling poisioned and wonder how I could mistake anything else for this. Every. Freaking. Month. But I usually feel fine by day 2, and it's mostly over by day 4, so overall I'm pretty lucky.

Of course, messy as it is, it tells me two good things- no sprogs in the making and I have about 3 weeks before I have to ask myself whether the world IS falling apart or I just THINK it's falling apart.

(Aren't you guys glad you're not girls?)

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    Is that what we're calling it now? That's one good reason for me getting off oral birth control: I can easily tell now that there are no babes because I am...functioning as expected, shall we say. I've gotten off pretty easy on the side effects/PMS train for most of my life, low-carb Primal being the best times by far, but lately I've been stricken with debilitating nausea during the first couple of days
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Well now that we've scared the guys away ... mwahaha ... Hey wait a minute - I like the guys! Better start talking about killing something or grilling up some steaks!

Actually, my biggest tell that I'm about to start is a super increase in sex drive - I've always found it kinda funny, it's like a last chance for sex call