Page 112 of 181 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1801

Thread: Going Wild (Drssgchic) page 112

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    And if you insist, I can include your pool party in the "certain circumstances" but I take no responsibility for the results of doing so
    We'll just have people sign wavers. All will be fine
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Yes, the censor bars. Boy shorts can be good- I have a hard time finding ones that fit, but that's probably just me- as long as they actually, like, cover what oughta be covered? I tend to be a bikini kinda girl- but it's even getting hard to find them that come up high enough. I like lower-waisted pants (generally) but I still require more fabric than the average girl . . .
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    umm...guilty as charged? some of my undies are like that, and i only like the low-rise ones. my favorites those are prob the low-rise cover most of yer cheeks boy shorts. i don't like the tiny ones that look more like a censor bar than undies. they make me feel like my ass is bursting out, which i guess is because my ass is bursting out.
    I'm having a very hard time visualizing this...

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    We'll just have people sign wavers. All will be fine
    Ok. As long as you're willing to take the blame.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Ok. As long as you're willing to accept the credit.
    ftfy and sounds good.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    I'm having a very hard time visualizing this...
    Guess we know what Saoirse is wearing to the pool party. It's good to have points of reference.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Honestly, when you actually have an ass and refuse to wear thongs, most women's underwear doesn't fit. Last time I had underwear that covered my ass, I was wearing granny panties in middle school. Since then, I've had different varieties, all in a desperate attempt to cover my ass without giving myself a front wedgie or have underwear that goes up to my armpits.
    I finally settled on boyshorts, but only from certain places. Anywhere else and my boyshorts are constantly trying to become a thong.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

I think when I fix this weight thing- again- I'll probably go on a hunt for the places to shop. Not much point at the moment, but it would be nice to know what stores I can walk into when I just need to grab a pair or two and run because mine have all disintegrated again. (I hate shopping, so I usually only do it when there are no other options)

OMG- and the COLORS! Finding nude-colored panties is like pulling teeth! Not only are the neons irritatingly bright, and pink is absurdly prevelent (I might look good in it, but that doesn't mean I want to wear it) but stripes and dots and such will show though my dove-gray pants. Some color choice is good- but some not-color choice would be nice, too.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    OMG- and the COLORS! Finding nude-colored panties is like pulling teeth! Not only are the neons irritatingly bright, and pink is absurdly prevelent (I might look good in it, but that doesn't mean I want to wear it) but stripes and dots and such will show though my dove-gray pants. Some color choice is good- but some not-color choice would be nice, too.
    I hear you. WTF ever happened to black, white, and nude?! Now, IF I can find one of those, it's got "Tart" written across the ass, spangles on the croth, some sort of sheer mystery happening, lace in uncomfortable areas, or some sort of god awful tweenage pattern all over it. Umm, I'm wearing these to work on under pants that could be semi sheer in the wrong light. I don't need more folks staring at my ass as they try and figure out what my underwear says. I get enough starage as it is. All I farking want is plain colored, decent colored underwear that doesn't look lie a 5 year old attacked it with a silk screener or a bedazzler. How fucking hard is that to make?@
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    I think when I fix this weight thing- again- I'll probably go on a hunt for the places to shop. Not much point at the moment, but it would be nice to know what stores I can walk into when I just need to grab a pair or two and run because mine have all disintegrated again. (I hate shopping, so I usually only do it when there are no other options)

And more purple!!! Ok, I know, that's just me, but it's a scientific fact that purple makes everything better