Page 107 of 181 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1801

Thread: Going Wild (Drssgchic) page 107

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Hehe- Mom still has pictures somewhere of bathing us down at the lake at Grandma's and Grandpa's. With four kids to wash before we could go to the Lobster Pound, it was easier to tell us to get wet in the pond, apply soap/shampoo, and tell us to go rinse off. Close enough, right?

(Which reminds me- those are the kind of memories that so many modern [how old am I again?] kids won't have. OMG- it's POND water! Wash it off!)
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    I used to "bathe" in the rain with my sister. Funny that when I think back on the effect on my hair, it was totally non-greasy and just needed some conditioning. Now, much harder to get right because of hard water in the shower & many more years of eating bad food and being affected by chemicals.

I need me a lake/pond/ocean swim. I am dying for some natural body-of-water experiences.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Apparently there are bodies of water around here. I need to chase some down. I need some water time. Growing up, I had the damndest time staying out of water when it was around- even if I wasn't dressed for it. Kind of like the dogs we had growing up

B- coffee, greek yogurt/berries, coffee/half and half/CO/D, bacon and cheese omelette (I was hungry)
    L- peppermint mocha frappicino- because, why not? Great logic, I know
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    I hope my comment did not inspire that frappicino! I drink iced coffee all the time, but for me it is simply ice+coffee. Boring to some, but I like it. Guilt free too unlike the tequilla I'm so fond of in the summer

Sushi plus perrrier=yum! I love perrier - it make me feel like I do when chugging ice cold beer - ahhhh. Plus the kids and hubby don't like it so I always can have it waiting for just me!

Oh - and do find some water! Swimming is heaven - especially when nekid!

Um, it may have been inspired by you, but I accept the blame. I DID consider an iced coffee, but went the "fuck it I want sugar" route instead. Because that's totally going to help me with my goals.

I've only been skinnydipping a few times. Last time was up in Maine- at night so I didn't horrify the grandparents that overlook the lake. After I'd been down there for, I dunno, half an hour? Mom comes down to check on me. Just to make sure I'm ok. Really? I'm not THAT easy to drown, lady!

Something I got used to recently was walking around my apartment in just my broomstick skirt. It felt . . . comfortable- right even. I can sit on things safely, my movement is not impeded, and it's warme enough that it's not like I need more layers. As far as peeping toms- if you don't want to see boobs- then don't look in my apartment. They are, after all, just boobs. Sadly, I'll have to get out of the habit of walking in the door and removing my pants (because most of them don't fit at the moment) and walking around in not much. Oh well- I'm still going to continue my quest to acclimate myself to minimal bra usage.

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    I must admit that I only skinny dip in my own pool and unless you are flying a hot air balloon over the house, you aren't likely to see a thing from any land point around me including the neighbors roofs so I'm really not much of a renegade, but I must admit that I swim nekky almost as much as suited. I did one time have a hot air baloon fly over me in the hot tub early one Sunday morning. I just waved and figured meh - no biggy. I mean, I was under the water and a jet may have been on. Don't remember exactly about the jet, but fly over at your own risk people. Who knows, they still may be telling stories about the nekid lady in the hot tub when they went up in the hot air balloon, so if I can add a ha ha to somebody's story then I'm good with it. One day soon this will end though I fear as I have a young son...

Personally, I think bras are highly over rated. They never fit right and I'm always tugging here or there or pushing up a strap.

*sigh* and this^^ is why I need a walled garden. Sun, people! Sun!

The next bra I get will be a racer back. I am so sick of my straps falling off. (It might happen less often if I replaced my bras with more regularity- but, meh.)

So, I just noticed on my hips that my skin is starting to do that fold you get when your belly is going to fold over on itself. Oh fuck no. I'm not doing this any more. (starting with putting the chocolate back in the fridge without eating any last night- and 10 minutes of shovelglove this morning) Job That I Hate- you are not allowed to ruin me. You do not have permission. And, btw, screw you in the bum with a rusty spoon.

^^ Spam? Anybody want to claim the original? I'm not sure . . .

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Oh that is all me, baby.

I have almost walked out mostly nekkid while we have guests over on multiple occasions. I'm pretty used to hanging around in underwear with Boyfriend, when it's warm enough to do so. Last second robe-grabs are pretty common for me when we have friends sleep over. Also quick potty visits with the door open are pretty common for us, have almost dropped trou with the door open with guests over a few times. Not okay with it being acceptable for Boyfriend to wander around in boxers and not me!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Not okay with it being acceptable for Boyfriend to wander around in boxers and not me!
    Why is it not acceptable? I don't get dressed when my wife's friends come over. It's my house. She feels the same, and doesn't care if she is dressed when my friend shows up. (Not that I am naked but underwear is outerwear in the house )
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony