Page 101 of 181 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1801

Thread: Going Wild (Drssgchic) page 101

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    It's called a pipe dream. After all, he never did return my call last year. I think I miscalculated the number of beers he'd had when he gave me his number. Aah well.

Boring stuff:

B- tea/cream, coffee/cream
    L- coffee/cream, cold steak (it was supposed to be over a salad, but I decided on a walk instead of getting greens)

231# today. No gain, no loss.

No steps on a new job over the weekend.

Interesting stuff:

Um. Ah. Hey- that's why I have you guys in here. For interesting stuff to talk about.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    With any luck I'll be in a better place once rodeo season starts and that cute bronc rider will be available to give me that dance he promised me last year
    oh my mind is going places...

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Well, hey, YOUR wife doesn't appear to be a crazy bitch

*shrug* I'm about to take down my OK Cupid profile. I'm just . . . too tired right now.
    pretty sure that if i was sharing my husband, i'd be a crazy bitch. hubby and i talked about it for a while, but i think i was too horny to think straight. now i'm not, and there's no way i could do it; all or nothing.

sorry, nothing more interesting to say. my five year old really wanted to add a emoticon of her choice:
    Last edited by Saoirse; 05-29-2012 at 03:31 PM.

Mine was too, believe you me Taller than me. As the announcer said "built like a tree." Oooh yeah

I'd be more sympathetic to her if she didn't have a very serious boyfriend of her own. This was her idea so she could have them both. It only worked for me because she had a very prior claim on his affections. If it came to adding a new one to an established relationship of mine? No! Mine! *grabs theoretical hubby out of the grasping claws of the theoretical other woman*
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

gotcha. yeah, the idea of sharing is so much fun until you realize that you have to share too! i could see it being easier if it the "sharing" aspect was part of the original relationship.

Actually- he was very ok with me having someone else as well, but I chose not to because I like to focus on one person

I was approaching this as a learning experiance and a chance to get in some dating practice. He knew from the start that if someone came along that wanted just me then I'd be gone.

i do envy your availability to have "not serious relationships." i wonder how my husband and i would view each other differently if we decided not to take everything so seriously, and worry more about just having fun.

Ha! Me not take things seriously! I was using the fact that I COULDN'T take the relationship too seriously as a way to learn things about relationships. It was safe for me because it would be what it would be and that was it. If he'd been single- well- I've had times when I could see decades of a potential relationship. It's a little appalling. And why I need the practice- so I stop doing that

Actually- when I had my weekly call to Mom and Dad last night- they told me to stop being so serious and working so hard. In fact, they perscribed two weeks of mental vacation. I was asking about burnout- Dad's experianced it- because I need to fix what's going on. Dr's Mom and Dad told me to do nothing (except to show up at work) for two weeks. No classes, no gardening stuff (I'm sure watering and sticking the occasional seed in the ground doesn't count as work), no worrying about getting a new job. I'm to read silly books (Yay, Diana Gabledon!), eat good food, and go for wanders. I'm not even allowed to go for a " walk" since that could be turned into a project. I am to cut myself some slack because I'm tired. It's been a very busy year, and I need a break for a minute or two.

Last night I started with steak, red wine (but less than usual) and a very silly spaghetti western. I think it was originally Italian. That was followed by blueberries and a banana in- you guessed it- cottage cheese while I read and got to bed at a reasonable hour. I'm already feeling a little better.

Oh, and I'm to do one thing with the printed application each night. Last night, I put my name on it.

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    YES GOOD FOOD [[glares at your dairy]]
    Your parents' advice sounds like an excellent idea. Keep us posted!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

*clutches cream and cheeses possessively* Back away from the dairy, Wonder. It's going nowhere any time soon . . . (I will be doing a Whole 30 at some point- but not now)

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Remember - "Mother knows best" - I used to always consider this to mean Mother Nature, but in this case I think your parents are right. But, do water your gardens - a simple accomplishemnt and you wont be mad at yourself later for letting it all die. Going out for a wander is a good idea too - maybe borrow a dog for companionship and your "good deed" for the day - remember a wise man once said "All who wander are not lost"...