Page 100 of 180 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1800

Thread: Going Wild (Drssgchic) page 100

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Nothing else for it. Time to move to Arizona. *flutters eyelashes at Canio*
    Yay! I am a last resort! Woot woot!

Seriously though, I am sorry it is so crappy for you. I wont give you the lame ass 'other fish in the sea' speech, because you already have heard it I am sure. Keep rocking what you are doing, the dudes will figure it out. Hopefully sooner rather than later.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    I almost cut and pasted the demon bells link into a conversation with a customer. Oops. Something tells me that wouldn't have gone over well.

Mud Flinger- I think something like that COULD work- just not that particular one. (Honestly, at this point, I'm wondering how long the marriage is going to last at all.) Actually, you should have heard my sister laugh when I told her I was trying out a poly relationship. "You? Share?!" Nothing like family to remind you who you are at the core. I've never been good at sharing

At the moment, though, I think it's best to work on me. I spent the weekend doing . . . nothing. It'd be nice to blame it on the phone call, but that's just the icing, not the cake. I felt like I was two people trapped in one skin. The one that kept saying "You have things you need to do! You need to get a post up! You need to go for a walk! You need to fill out applications! You need to eat right! You need to go water your gardens!" (yeah, it was that bad) and the one that heard the smart one but was apparently in charge of the corporeal body because none of those things happened. I slept. I read. I started reverting to my nocturnal self. I realized that I was devouring books because my own self was hollowed out and I needed someone else's words to fill me up because I had none of my own.

On the up side, I did make myself sun some, and I'm 2/3 of the way through Game of Thrones. It's good.

I should have started job hunting back in March or April when I knew I needed to get out. I held off because those are bad months. I was expecting to be better able to do it by May. But I waited too long. Now I have to figure out how to hold myself together AND figure out how to get the hell out without just quitting. Because I have to do this right. If I quit now, I don't know how long it will be before I get myself enough back together to go job hunting. Then I don't know how long the hunt will take. It's best to do these things from a position of power if at all possible. Even if the apparent strength is so brittle a light tap would make it collapse.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Yay! I am a last resort! Woot woot!

Seriously though, I am sorry it is so crappy for you. I wont give you the lame ass 'other fish in the sea' speech, because you already have heard it I am sure. Keep rocking what you are doing, the dudes will figure it out. Hopefully sooner rather than later.
    Well, hey, YOUR wife doesn't appear to be a crazy bitch

*shrug* I'm about to take down my OK Cupid profile. I'm just . . . too tired right now.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    If you're tired, it's probably best to reserve your energy for yourself rather than trying to sparse it out for other people. Closest I ever came to poly was a messed up friends-with-benefits thing. Boyfriend has been on both sides of the fence, with, "Hey, you said it was open, so yeah, I hooked up with this chick," and, "I know we said it was open, but I'm not really comfortable with you seeing other people." It's a tough fence to straddle and I am definitely the all-or-nothing type that could not share my heart with multiple people.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Well, after perusing through another thread, I'd say you need to bathe in iodine to boost your whatever levels. Then rub it on various parts of your body as one person put it "I'll take iodine on any body part!"...I thought about trying it, but I don't know if my wife could handle it...I might have to get a harem from the sound of it. Where's that Harems for Dummies book I had?
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    ... I'd say you need to bathe in iodine to boost your whatever levels.
    There are too many things you guys say that I want to put in my signature.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Well, after perusing through another thread, I'd say you need to bathe in iodine to boost your magical levels.
    There, I fixed that for you.

Well, hey, YOUR wife doesn't appear to be a crazy bitch

*shrug* I'm about to take down my OK Cupid profile. I'm just . . . too tired right now.
    True, though she did say 'no' when I asked if I could have a GF. *le sigh*

Take some time to rest and figure out what makes you happy. It will give the men (and women if you prefer) time to line up.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

*pats Canio's hand consolingly* Just tell her I'm part of your attack harem. I'm sure she'll be ok with that.

And unless I get a shot at Cori- no, no women. They're crazy-making.

Thank you guys. I am going to see what I can do to get my shit sorted out and then see if anyone is available at a later date. I guess I'm just tired of needing to do this. Over, and over, and over. I mean- someone to support me would be super duper helpful in these circumstances- but building the trust to LET them support me requires time when I'm balanced. Gah. Oh well. C'est ma vie.

With any luck I'll be in a better place once rodeo season starts and that cute bronc rider will be available to give me that dance he promised me last year

*pats Canio's hand consolingly* Just tell her I'm part of your attack harem. I'm sure she'll be ok with that.

And unless I get a shot at Cori- no, no women. They're crazy-making.

Huh, I will have to try the attack harem angle. It might work.

I can't say I disagree with you about women, but eh, they sure do look nice in yoga pants...well, some...many...

With any luck I'll be in a better place once rodeo season starts and that cute bronc rider will be available to give me that dance he promised me last year
    Ah, there is hope on the horizon.